“Very good restaurant”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have been there 2 years in a row to celebrate new years eve. I can only say the best about Thalia. Even so the place was fully booked, the service was good and friendly and the food too. I also have been there for a dinner during the week. Nothing to complain. I recommend this restaurant. I will always return.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

A Common downtown restaurant with unconfortable chairs and common food. The personnel lost the joy years ago.
If you search to spend a good time with your friends, is not the place. In one hour you are evacuated as you finished your lunch and you have to leave the table.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Go to Thalia when you are hungry. You will get decently priced large portions of tasty food, both local and international courses.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I eat here regularly with my friends. The food is very tasty, not at all expensive and the staff is very friendly and polite. If you avoid the busiest time of day (usually around 2 p.m.) you can easily find a table and no prior reservation is required.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I went to this restaurant with my family and it was a good experience for us. The waiters were friendly with us and with my son