“Excellent Food!”

Augusta Irish Pub
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: American, Irish
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is not an awesome place, but a very good one, the food is good, the burgers are good, very good Ribeye steak, very good appetizers, not atmosphere, & clean inside.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

My friend and I were in the Augusta area around lunchtime and decided to go to the Augusta Pub. Nothing fancy .....decent food, but we each were charged $5.99 for Saratoga chips with our burger!!!!! The menu doesn't note that there are any sides with the burgers, and I don't have any problems paying for a side, but $5.99 was extremely excessive for what was served (quantity and quality). Make sure to confirm what will be served with your burger BEFORE ordering at this establishment.

3  Thank JMIndependence
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My Wife & I are live nearby & go anytime we can, very good burgers & excellent fries, my wife tries a Ribeye Steak wherever she goes, she says this one is one of the best anywhere & a good price, we both love the Chicken Fingers for an appetizer, they are as good as any we've had, also excellent Potato Skins, I tried the Rueben sandwich based on other's good comments on it, I thought it was just Ok, not bad, I've had better, the service has always been mostly good, but we go often, so on occasion it's bound to be slow service once in awhile, the waitresses need to focus on all customers full time, not just the ones at the bar, who may also be their friends, we walked in one night, no one hardly there, the waitress, also the bartender, did not even see us walk in & sit down, we had to wave her over, so service is not 100% always good, but Tara if she still works there is an excellent waitress & very friendly & a Beautiful girl, so overall, a solid place to eat.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

As part of our labor day weekend on the water (away from the fireworks in Cincinnati), we stopped in Augusta and ate lunch at the pub on both Sunday and Monday. Due to the Augusta Heritage Days festival, they were offering a limited menu. There were still several choices for both the adults and kids.

We chose to sit outside, since we were in our boating attire. The inside has lots of character on one half (old half), and more dining space in a plain side room where there is a pool table and a couple of old video games.

Our waiter was very friendly (if not a little quirky) and the service was OK. Keeping in mind that we were in a very small, rural town, are expectations were not real high and we were there to relax. After being told by the waiter that the anitpasta salad was "very good", one of our party ordered it only to find out it was a "pasta" salad, not an "anitpasta salad". LIke I said, Augusta, KY....

The food quality and atmoshpere was good enough that we returned on Monday for lunch. Again, a limited menu. This time, I ordered a Black & Blue burger that was very well done. Another person had the same burger and I could see that it was very well done too. On the plus side, their sweet potato fries are AWESOME! I had them on Sunday and Monday. Coated lightyly with butter and brown sugar, they are the best I have had.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

The food is fantastic! My favorite is the sauerkraut balls and the burgers. You must try the pineapple upside down cake drink, local wines and many great beers on draft. Check them out and discover your favorites! I stop by every time I am visiting in town!

1  Thank Augustanative82