“Modern hotel”

Ranked #19 of 84 Hotels in Belgrade
Graz, Austria
“Modern hotel”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The hotel,is very modern. They are trying to be design orientated but lack some details. Nice and worth gong. Location ok. 20 min walk from city center. Normally they also give you a voucher for free dinner which is quite ok and tasteful. Wifee works great in all the rooms. Parking organized below in the parking garage. The hotel is also connected to zira shopping mall that is quite convenient if you need something quickly.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Brno, Czech Republic
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Everything worked perfectly, very nice and helpful reception personnel. Rooms are clean, spacious, modern and very well equipped. I appreciate shopping centre in the building. If there is a possibility I would definitely come back again.

Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We had a chance to organize an event in this hotel, and I was really pleased with the way it turned out. The staff was really helpful, and took care of all the details that I usually have to do myself. Rooms are nice, and the food in the hotel was really good.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We had a big conference at he hotel and everything was just perfect! Helpful staff, nice and clean rooms, delicious food, near to the city centre. I can recommend it to groups and individuals, too. For a conference it is also a perfect place.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I ended up in Zira hotel by coincidence ... attending some seminar .. when checked on the internet it looked really great ... so I was dissappointed when I got there as the hotel is just next to a very busy Roosvelt road and incorporated in the Zira shopping center ... staff in the reception was nice but a bit confused ... still I checked in and was happy to hear that the room price included free international landline phone calls and complimentray dinner ... once in the room I noticed that the room was very noisy and I have asked to change it ... the staff has accomodated my wish swiftly and I ended up in a quite room on the back and I slept fantastically ... the heater that they brought when I complained of cold was also helping ...
breakfast was great .. home baked maize breads, cheese pies, bakina tajna marmelades, fresh fruits .. and can compare to breakfasts in really fancy four stars hotel ... lunch buffet was above all the expectations .... fresh tuna salade with some pommes granates and chocolate mousse cake with raspberries covered with dark chocolate were my favourite ...

Budapest
Reviewed 1 November 2013

The area for me is suburban and not in a positive way. The hotel is build together with a "shopping mall" due to this it has a huge indoor parking area. The breakfast was great with fair variety of choice.
My room was a bit weird. I'm sure that it was formerly a message office as I had a reception in my room! Nonetheless I felt myself there okay but for the first few minutes I felt a bit uncomfortable.

Stevensville, Montana
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Zira Hotel exceeded all expectations. Hotel is modern, room was nice and clean. Free international calling was a bonus. Mini bar prices were very reasonable. The dinner and breakfast buffet was fabulous, lots of options for everyone's tastes. But the best thing about this hotel is the staff. They speak excellent English and are very accommodating. Our luggage was delayed and the hotel staff went out of their way to help us get our luggage from communicating with Jat airlines several times, to taking us back to the airport to get our luggage and then delivering us to board our river cruise boat.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple