“Absolutely perfect!”
Review of Zira Hotel

Zira Hotel
Ranked #23 of 88 Hotels in Belgrade
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Shortly, Zira is an excellent hotel, providing high professional service in very modern environment. Very stylish rooms are equipped with the most modern communication, including fast wifi. However staff is the 5. * of the hotel that I appreciate the most. Very pleasant, open and on disposal 24h for all kind of request, staff make my stay in Zira every time the most relaxing even if I come with business purposes. I recommend Zira hotel for boh either you are traveling for holiday or business.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Excellent price vs quality ratio. A very convinient hotel , extremely clean and in reasonable prices.
I really found nothing wrong in this place. I will definately stay there again once I visit Belgrade again.

Room Tip: It worths paying a little bit of extra to choose the Deluxe Rooms 64sm.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2014

As always, Zira Hotel offers probably the best hotel service in Belgrade. Very convenient location, excellent service, very nice rooms, very good food and cleanliness. Above all, friendly and always-to-assist employees. Also not forget the free international calls. Considering the reasonable prices as regards the other Belgrade hotels and the above advantages, Zira is a real value for money and a real pleasure to stay.

Room Tip: I visited Zira quite a few times. All rooms are of good quality.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

The stuff were pleasant, smiling all time and try to do their best. Free wireless and rooms were quite good and clean. There is a shopping mall nextdoor, i spent some time in mall's cafe when it rained. Breakfast was quite rich and good quality. I just didnt like when i hear decaf coffee was not free in breakfast time. Because in breakfast time coffees should have been served free even if it is decaf...

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Erdinc B
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I would give this hotel a solid Good to Very Good. Contemporary style with a hint of charm (the old suitcases decorating the lobby). Smallish room was clean, comfortable, stylish and not just cookie-cutter bland. Only stayed one night, but arrived very early in the morning, so had breakfast two mornings. Decent selection, attractively displayed, some nice surprises like a plum compote. The second morning I came at a fairly busy time and the greeter person did not even greet - or pay attention to arriving guests - even though I stood there upon arrival to give my room number. Eventually I just took a seat and started with the buffet. (Because of this lack of acknowledgement -- the breakfast charge didn't even get put on my bill... but I rectified that upon departure.) Aside from that, service was good. Large patio area for sitting/eating outside, with big tables and umbrellas for the sun. I can't speak for the neighborhood, as I did not have any time to walk around and investigate. I had dinner in the restaurant, which was good. Also, I used their airport pick-up service, and all was good with that - the driver was there waiting for me.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I have stayed 4 times in this hotel during my professional trips to Belgrade and I have found it to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. The staff are amazing and helpful.
In one case when our luggage got lost they provided us with an additional package of shaving stuff etc.
In another occasion when we had an early morning flight before the breakfast they made up a breakfast package to go!
In another occasion they provided us free dinner vouchers for the length of our accommodation.
And the gym room was amazing, with the lady there being so helpful.
Overall the breakfast was almost 5 star and the dinner (try the mixed grill) was so rich you cannot eat everything.
I have saved the room details for last as the quality and design were unique and of high quality.
All in all Zira is located just 5 minutes walk from the main street and right above a small but complete shopping center.
Now that I run my own small hotel in Cyprus, I admit it Zira is an inspiration.
Belgrade is a beautiful city and the Serbs amazing people. Do dare to visit Serbia as you will not regret it.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I often travel to Belgrade due to my work, and the first time that I came to Beograd I took a gamble and booked myself at Zira Hotel. I fly to Belgrade 2-3 times a month, and stay a minimum of 2 nights. And I always stay at Zira Hotel. Its excellent. Great comfort, location, and extraordinary cuisine. I myself live in Paris and I know good food when I taste it and Zira Hotel just brought my expectations way up. Whatever I requested from the staff they got for me. An extension cable, more pillows, and even Soy milk. I recommend Zira Hotel to all my fellow business and pleasure travelers, and that you such me will win the jackpot.

Thank you Zira Hotel see you on the 15th of this month.

Room Tip: I always go for the Delux room because I need my space to work.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business