“Cheep and clean, good location”
Review of Hotel Prestige

Hotel Prestige
Ranked #203 of 313 Speciality Lodging in Belgrade
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Hotel was full so we stayed at "annex", which is depadans but it was ok.It is 20 m away from hotel but rooms are tidy and clean, have air condition, tv and fridge.Near railway so sou can hear trains passing by but I slept ok. Price is fair, 45 eur for double room. Breakfast - classical continental, ok. Free parking. Overall ok.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hotel Prestige

Reviewed 26 March 2013

This hotel used to charge 90 euros per night for a room. Now the price is around 45 euros. Staff can talk english. Rooms are clean. Breakfast is fine. Internet is free. The restaurant is also cheap but average time for serving dinner is 45 minutes! This was the only downside for me.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2012 via mobile

So this is where I had my wedding! Plus stayed 2 night in June 2011.
The rooms are beautiful and modern, clean! It was June so the ac. Was on all the time!
We mostly appreciated the staff that were young and helpful. The restaurant staff are fantastic. Kudos to the chef too.
The location is quite charming too. Away from the center, near parks, football stadium (that belongs to one of the oldest football teams of Belgrade) there's the hippodrome, the newly built bridge that connects you to new Belgrade and makes access to airport much faster!
The rivers are real close by, so better take some anti mosquito spray!
All in all I found it be a nice hotel, plus they are extending. Would definitely go again. But this time not just the 2 of us, but the 3 : )

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I stayed here in May, 2009 while traveling with my 85-year-old mother and visiting our daughter who worked in the Senjak area. Although the staff did everything they could for us, the rooms did not have individual heat/AC controls. Our rooms were hot and stuffy (on the top floor). The only way to get any air was to open the windows...which invited every mosquito inside from the neighborhood. Both of us are very sensitive to bites. When I called ahead of time, I was told there was A/C in the guest rooms. I just didn't ask if they were individually controlled. (When checking out, I was told they were going to add that later in the year.) Since some hotels in Belgrade don't turn on heat or AC until a certain day of the year, it's important to check. The breakfast was ample and very nice before our trip to the airport. Be aware, however, the traffic from hotel to airport was HEAVY even on a weekday in the middle of the day. Allow MUCH more time than you think. I chose this because of its location near Senjak. I would not choose this as a tourist to Belgrade.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank cmnt24
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My stay at the Prestige hotel was nice if we speak about the food, the service and the parking that they had - all of those were great. My biggest problem was though that until I got there I did not know how the "annex" was looking like - it seemed fine as rooms and conditions inside but the terrible part was that the annex was just next to the railway tracks. Thus I could not get much sleep every night, because of the passing trains. Beside that the main building of the hotel was not that close to the trains and I guess sleeping there would be good and comfortable. However the available rooms on cheap prices were only in the annex.

Room Tip: Great hotel but never choose to sleep in the annex.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2011

It has been a couple of years since I stayed at the Prestige Hotel. I enjoyed staying in their suite.
The price was reasonable and service was great. They compensated for the jacuzzi tub not working but were very nice about it. Food was great and authentic. Can wait to stay here again when I go back to Belgrade.

Room Tip: Recommend the Suite. It is worth the money!
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2010

I've made a reservation for just one night, on our way to Rome, Italy and decided to return for sure. The beds are great. The hotel's restaurant has everything that you would dream. The hotel is not so close to the city center but has a great location, in the same yard with National Bank of Serbia, which makes me qualify it as a safe location to sleep in Belgrad. The landscape is not great, but the other things equals the balance. They have also free wi-fi!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family