“5 Star Service at a Boutique Hotel”
Review of Hotel Townhouse 27

Hotel Townhouse 27
Ranked #7 of 86 Hotels in Belgrade
Belgrade, Serbia
“5 Star Service at a Boutique Hotel”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Located in the heart of the old city of Belgrade this hotel is simply excellent. I am an experienced international traveler and I have seldom had a more positive hotel experience. My stay was almost 3 weeks and I was treated as a special guest the entire time. My room was a small suite among only 20+ other rooms. It was fresh and clean. There was a window overlooking the street (quite side street!) and a door onto a small inner atrium. The heating seemed to work perfectly, the beds were extremely comfortable and the maids did a variety of small things to make you feel at home (like folding your pajamas!). The continental breakfast was plentiful with offers to make omelets, eggs or anything else you would like.

But what made it best of all was the staff. From the check in clerk to the staff in the bar/dining room to the maids everyone seemed to bend over backwards to help you. If you ordered ice at the front desk the person with the ice was often waiting for you when you got off the elevator at your room... bucket in hand! I was working the entire three weeks with the intensity making me feel exhausted at the end of the day. The Townhouse 21 was an oasis of tranquility.

Room Tip: The small suites are a joy!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
BelgradeTownhouse27, Manager at Hotel Townhouse 27, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
One more time thank you for your high appreciation and rest assured that we look forward to welcome you again, hopefully in the very near future.

Best regards

Snezana Milenkovic
Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
CT
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I recently had the pleasure to spend 2 nights here and all the fantastic reviews are spot on. Our room was very spacious, included a small balcony, 2 bathrooms, sitting area and televisions in both rooms. The bed was very comfortable. The staff went out of their way to be as helpful as possible. and also parked our car in their garage.They even allowed us to bring our new puppy to the room.
If ever in Belgrade, this is a hotel not to be missed. If we return to Belgrade, this is where we will stay hands down. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Munising, Michigan
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Hotel Townhouse 27 is a real gem in a busy, bustling city. The staff always go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Arrangements for shuttles to the airport are handled with ease and your room is a real oasis in the midst of the hustle and bustle of Belgrade. The art that is displayed throughout the hotel is outstanding with a slight edginess that enhances the overall atmosphere. Take the time to have a quiet meal in their café and look for the small touches that assure you that you are being treated like a family member!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Very happy with our stay here - excellent location and the service was outstanding by all the staff. Very close to all major tourist sites and easy to get around. Rooms were very spacious, modern and clean. Highly recommend to stay here when in Belgrade.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
sunderland
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This is our second visit this year to Townhouse 27. We visited as a family and had two types of rooms- a junior suite and a standard double bedroom, both of which are modem, spacious and extremely comfortable,there is also a very nice varied breakfast provided which is of a good quality. The location could not be better, based on the old part of Belgrade most attractions are within easy reach. Kalamegdan and the main shopping areas are only a moments stoll away. There is also a good selection of restaurants and wine bars nearby. All staff try and do their uttermost to make you feel completely at home and are always availbale to offer help and advice if needed, thanks for a first class service and we are looking forward to returning soon (Lukich family). PS.Good advice is to ALWAYS have Townhouse 27 arrange a taxi for you to and from the airport.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Rawhides
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My husband were very pleased with the Hotel Townhouse 27. The rooms are spacious, spotless and well decorated. (We loved the artwork in the room and throughout the public areas.) Moreover, the location is perfect as it is very near the fortress, the Knez Mihailova and good restaurants. We stayed at the hotel both at the start of our driving trip around five neighboring countries and at the end. Upon returning, we felt as though we had arrived home. Tanja and Ana were there to cheerily greet us. Mr. Suad Gota came out to hear about our trip and then ordered us a special meal for breakfast. I doubt there is a better place to stay in Belgrade for the price. I highly recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: Junior Suites are an excellent value.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Stavanger, Norway
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Finding a great hotel is always my top priority and finding one in Belgrade was no exception. I have stayed in many hotels in Belgrade, but I had a three year pause from travelling there, so I went through a thorough search and since it is number 1 on Tripadvisor I was pretty sure it must be true, because I always read reviews before choosing the right hotel.
It was a big occasion for my husband and me and without even asking we were upgraded to a Junior suite, which was modernly decorated yet had a very homelike feeling. Breakfast was also very importing to us, especially to me, I am vegan and a bit difficult, but when I asked them before arriving if they could provide things I like to eat, they were more then willing to do that. They also served serbian specialties like homemade ajvar, ham, etc. which made my husband happy.
Location is perfect and since I knew my way around from before, getting around was easy. Big plus also is that despite central location the hotel is really quiet. We slept so good.
Special thanks to Ana and hotel`s manager for excellent service! We highly recommend your hotel to all and hope to come back again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple