“Beautiful apartment on a great location”

Review of Sadza Apartment

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Milica S
“Beautiful apartment on a great location”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I have stayed in Belgrade several times and this is by far the best place I have stayed in. It is very spacious and beautifully arranged. I loved how rooms were decorated. The most fascinating thing was the terrace which has two floors and that is something you can rarely find in Blegrade. It is located in the center of the city with the temple of Sveti Sava right by it. All important buildings and streets are very near which means you can go on foot anywhere you like if you wish to. I was very satisfied with this apartment and the owners were very nice and pleasant. I will stay here for sure when I come back next time!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Jul 2017
Dear Milica,
Thank you for choosing to stay at our apartment and thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay.
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are pleased that the apartment and location were to your satisfaction.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment again soon.
Warm regards,
Sanja & Ivan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;