“standard”

Ranked #737 of 1,313 Restaurants in Belgrade
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2012

standard for good traditional food and service without a long wait for service, a little out of the way but every cab driver will know how to get you there

Reviewed 9 May 2012

The only place in town that I know that has top quality traditional Serbian food! Great starters, perfect soups and huge meals...
Perfect in every way.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

The food was okay, but the quality of the service and atmosphere let quite a lot to be desired.

The waiter was incredible pushy and aggressive, making me order a drink without showing the menu first. As soon as we finished our meal, we were asked to pay, because the waiter's shift was about to finish. I said that I would pay by card, and needless to say, he forgot about the wireless credit card payment terminal. After paying by card and tipping in cash (because the machine didn't offer the chance to tip by card), my table-companion noticed that I was overcharged, and went through the menu again. At this point, the waiter showed up from nowhere, and gave us 1000 RSD back. (Slightly more than what they had overcharged me in the first place plus the tip). Of course even though I'd paid for everything, they gave the money to my table-companion, simply because unlike me, he happened to be a man.

While eating our meal, employees sitting at the next table were painting ornaments with red nail polish, with the predictable effects on the taste and smell of the food.

We were not amused, or so Queen Victoria would say.

3  Thank Regentag
Reviewed 18 February 2012

This is one of the rare restaurant in Belgrade, with real traditional food and ambient from West Serbia. If you like drink and food from Guca trumpet festival, you will also like this place. Jagnjetina u mleku ( Lamb in milk) and rolovana teletina ( rolled veal) are my favorite.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

Daca is the restaurant with the best atmosphere, and the best local (traditional) food n Belgrade. It is decorated in old-fashioned Serbian way, but with a style and good spirit. Food is absolutely great and the portions are so big that one is enough for two people. Don't miss the starter - seljacko predjelo (peasants' appetizer), and great local rakijas (brendy). The best for so many years!