“always a stop over while in beograd”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Via del Gusto

Via del Gusto
Ranked #61 of 1,171 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, European, Mediterranean, Pub
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Nairobi, Kenya
“always a stop over while in beograd”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

been here twice last year their toasted garlic bread with mozarella and tomatoes with basil baited me..it has decent services cant complain but one thing about some serbians restaurants i noticed is that they always wait to serve food all together hence sometimes eating warm/cold food...i guess am the only black person that has been there :) and i love their soul music too

• Visited November 2013

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Ottawa, Canada
“Fantastic steak and good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

I randomly stopped here one evening on my way through the pedestrian street. Had some great Rakija suggested by the waiter and one of the best steaks I've had in a long time. Price was reasonable for the quality of the food. Great spot to sit and watch the people go by. Service was great.

• Visited September 2013
Sitka, Alaska
“My favorite weekend breakfast spot.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

Via del Gusto. When I lived in Belgrade from 2008 to 2011 this was one of my favorite places because it was between work and the office. I came here a lot. I could have my breakfast, morning coffee and Savoy Omelet, while watching the foot traffic on the walking street, or could enjoy the buskers performing on the street during my afternoon coffee. The Via also has good pizza. Just as I was leaving Belgrade in December 2011 they changed management. The prices came down but the food seemed unchanged. When I came back in November 2012 there was the same friendly staff and we could still eat outside. In the summer THE place to eat is outside. In the winter there is dining on the main floor and a dining room in the basement.

Visited November 2012
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Disappointing.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

We ducked in here for dinner after a few hours walking around the Fortress and Knez Milhailova. Although busy, service was excruciatingly slow. We waited too long for menus to be brought out, and then around 45 minutes for the food to arrive. While we were waiting, the temperature dropped and the wind picked up, but the staff seemed annoyed when we asked to move inside. When we paid, the staff kept our change as a tip without bringing it back to the table.

Good location, ok value and ok food, but terrible service that left a bad taste in your mouth.

• Visited April 2012
Leiden, The Netherlands
“Great pizza, charming atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2011

Located right on the "walking street", this restaurant is easy to find and worth visiting. The beef salad with mustard dressing was great, as was the signature pizza. The wait staff were attentive (not that common in Belgrade) and spoke English well. It is a small, busy restaurant, and happily, we could dine without a reservation. We'd go back again.

• Visited April 2011