“Good river view, acceptable food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
turkey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good river view, acceptable food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

Had a quick dinner in this restaurant. The atmosphere, the view was good. Food was acceptable and reasonably priced. Service was okay but a bit slow.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Bologna
“Unforgettable experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2010

I've been taken to Bahus by a Serb that lives in Belgrade. The restaurant has different parts and levels. The decoration is elegant while dominant element is the wood.
They accommodate us in a separate room with its own veranda looking over Danube! The food was delicious!!! All plates (starter, main course, salad and sweet) were perfectly cooked! Moreover, a surprise was expecting us while at a certain moment the chef came in front of our table and cooked the best fillet I have ever taste in my life! Really impressive! The staff was fabulous; fast and polite! Not forget to mention the great wine list that Bahus keeps! It was a great night! We were so excited that we decided to visit again 2 days after just to taste their excellent breakfast and admire the unique view of Danube! It's a 100% recommended restaurant and one of the best restaurants I've been in Europe!

6 Thank pellegrina_leone
Bane_Nikolic, Owner at Restoran Club Bahus, responded to this review, 12 December 2010
Dear Miss,

It was pleasure to prepare food for you. Every time when you visit Belgrade, we will be more than happy to host you again.

Branko Nikolic
Larnaka City, Cyprus
“Great river iews but poor food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2010

Was there on special occasion. The area is nice, river bank full of bars and restaurants. Floating offers an exotic feeling. The service was excellent, but unfortunately I can not say the same about the food which was poor.

Prices on the menu were reasonable but we ordered a birthday cake for the two of us, which was probably the worst cake I have ever tasted in my life and were charged an additional €45...

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review and complements about river and riverside. At the same time, I'm very sorry to hear about your bad experience with birthday cake and please accept my deep apologize. I hope so during your next visit to our city, I'll be able to host you personally and try to create new, much better experience.

Regards,