See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This is one great hostel in the city center, just in front of the building where the hostel is and across the street you will find many things you need for your stay in Belgrade, shops, markets, bakeries, one park and many students. Two minutes walk from the main square. Thanks a lot for hosting my friends! I knew that my decision to choose you was true. They were very satisfied with Chillton!

Date of stay: April 2013
3  Thank ZeljkoPetrovic
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Picked this one primarily on price and it was a great find! Stayed in both private and dorm rooms both of which are comfortable and clean. Breaky is free muesli - ensured a good start to the day. Smallish common area, but it works really well. Location is really good in between Kalemegden fortress and the centre of town. A short tram ride from the rail station.

Date of stay: May 2012
3  Thank Tom W
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Chillton is just what the name applies: Laid back, open, nice people, and as the hotell by a similar class, holds a certain standard. The staff knows a lot of what happens around the city, and pride their work. has both double rooms, smaller and larger dorms. No complaints at all on my part, thanks for having me here, I'll definitely be back, Belgrade is legendary!

Date of stay: June 2012
2  Thank HenrikLamark
Reviewed 25 May 2012

If you visit Beograd and want to be right in downtown, walking distance to everything and the best value for your money this is it. You may add to that the amazing staff there, Mina is always ready to help you with any questions you might have. I was going to stay 3 nights and up staying 6. I'm going back to Serbia next month and I already booked my bed here. Enjoy guys....

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank J0seCastr0
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This is a very charming hostel in the central of city. I pretty much enjoyed the colorful decoration. I walked from the bus station, it is not very close from there, but it is still walk distance.

I booked a single room, but it must be used as double bed as well. A sink is equipped in it, which is useful. There are 3 bathrooms in the hostel, 2 upstairs, 1 downstairs. There is a bathtub in the one at downstairs. One of 2 bathrooms upstairs is very small, though.
There are plenty of beds at Chillton 2. Every room is big enough with shelves and tidy.

Chillton 2 offered me a cup of Rakia as welcome drink. How nice ! I had inquired bus schedule by e-mail before I checked in. A staff here kindly called to bus station to get an answer for me. I appreciate their kindness. Every staff here is amazingly kind and friendly.
You can use kitchen and tools, including coffee, tea, cereal and milk in the fridge. There is a washing machine in the kitchen, if you stay less than 3 nights and pay for it, I think you can use it.
There are some free or not-free tours in Beograd or it might be something Chillton 2 organizes. My memory is a bit hazy about it, but Chillton 2 can definitely arrange it for you, just ask the friendly staff on your arrival.
There is a comfy public space next to the reception. 2 desktop computers & a TV are also in here. ( wifi, as well) There are zillions of flyers of hostel in Europe here.. you might find your favorite hostel for your next destination

Date of stay: April 2012