“Good, not great.”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Panta Rei is a popular local restaurant on the banks of the Danube, shaded by a great example of 80's brutalist architecture. I had a local mushroom dish and Bree had a duck salad. The food and service were good, not great. We like to discover unique places when visiting cities. Belgrade itself was a huge surprise (ie. v. impressive) but this restaurant didn't give us the same feeling. When we head back to Belgrade we're going to be a bit more adventurous in our search for good food...

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Superb food and service! Fresh, local ingredients, and the food is really just so flavorful.... A must when visiting Belgrade! Fantastic views across the river...
Don't miss out on the veal medallions - some of the juiciest I've had in my life! And definitely save some room for the heavenly chocolate souffle.
A place to remember and definitely to visit again and again. Hats off to the staff and the lovely waiter Pedja!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have been in Panta Rei many times, but they have a rich menu so every visit is an adventure. Last time I opted for beef pieces in parmesan basket for starter and grilled smoked duck breast with cranberry sauce and mashed potato with celery. The duck was so tender and celery dominated in mashed potato, so refreshing. Together with my favorite Ljubica’s salad it was a splendid meal. If you are not an expert for wine, like me, waiters are very helpful. The waiter recommended me a Spanish wine which matched perfectly with duck. Service was excellent as always. All in all I recommend highly both basket and duck. Enjoy!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

half French, half Italian, and good Epicurean accustomed to frequent gourmet restaurants in the world for pleasure or provide for my shop, I can tell you that this is the best table that have been given me to share with my friends during our stay in Belgrade, come visit one of our compatriots there.
location, ambiance, service, diversity and creativity of menus, everything is perfect 20/20.
I look forward to go back on my next trip to (this is the slogan of my shop) " spice up my pupils and my taste buds."

Valerie Mudry - Shop Taste - Geneva - Switzerland

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Well... I did end up there on purpose for great food and besides being serviced at the highest standard, the food was superb. The taste... something what I'll remember for long. I've tried to order their signature dish as per other recommendations but unfortunately they were out of ingredients on this day however waiter recommended to take other dish, normally served for two, as exception I've got single portion. It was huge still, everything coated by some type of butter, including french fries

Short summary - great food, great service, still would recommend, especially that it is located just at river bank.