Belgrade Art Hotel
Trip.com
US$171
US$141
  • Restaurant
All reviewspedestrian streetexcellent locationgreat hotelthe heart of the cityhotel is locatedlate checkcafes and restaurantscoffee machinethe hotel offerswithin walking distancefirst floorknez mihailovashort walkrooms are cleanbreakfast was includedjunior suiteprofessional staff
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Perfect place and service.
The best location in Belgrade.
They always try to put smile on guest face.
Big :* for them.
Only problem is parking, but u have public garage near to the hotel.
Food is good and stylish,
Breakfast is very rich.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I was staying in this well located and well maintained hotel for 2 days. After I departed receptionist called me and informed me that I forgot money in my room. Have to admit, it is totally stupid on my part.
Maid found money and brought to manager, manger found my phone and I got my money back.
I’m totally impressed. Excellent people, who will do their best for hotels guests!
Thank you art Hotel People!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Boris K
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

BAH or Belgrade Art Hotel was an excellent choice for the couple of days I stayed. The rooms were more than I expected and the price was right. The location is sublime and the hotel itself is fantastic.

With all its pros, the hotel did fall short with its room service. The fridge wasn't changed daily and the carpet was never vacuumed whilst staying there.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This is 4* hotel in the most popular pedestrian zone of Belgrade Knez Mihajlova street), probably the best possible location for the city break or for business travel. I had 45 guest in this hotel for New Year time and they were all very satisfied with this hotel.
Tip: take a coffee brake at hotel's wine restaurant at the first floor, take a table near window and just watch people passing by.

Room Tip: There is one room that I prefer, it's on the 7-th floor junior suite with balcony (I'm a smoker), but it's little bit expensive. If it is possible take a room with a Knez Mihajlova view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Nice and modern hotel in a very good location.
Close to a few popular tourist attractions and some great restaurants.
It does get a bit noisy, but you are in the center of Belgrade, and it is well worth it.
The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were friendly and professional.

TIP:
Make sure you remember at least one cross street near by as the taxi drivers seemed to be having trouble finding a good drop off point near the hotel. (or maybe they were just acting)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
BArtHotel, managing partner & co-owner at Belgrade Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Mr 187,

Thank you very much for your good review.

As for your only complaint, I am surprised to read that you got the information about the absence of room service. We do have a room service, which is obligatory for a 4 star hotel. The only thing is that the restaurant is closed on Sundays, and we do not serve hot meals in rooms on Sundays, but only some cold snacks! I guess that was the situation you encountered!

Thank you once again, and I apologize for this inconvenience!

We hope to see you again at Belgrade Art hotel!

Best regards!