Vila Terazije
Orbitz.com
US$172
US$141
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshort walkgreat locationroom was largepedestrian streetcentral locationcitysquare
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Within easy walking distance of the train station and the bus from the airport, Vila Terazije is easily accessible to international travelers. My room was clean and had everything that i would need as a base for Belgrade. The location is also perfect for exploring the city as well. The staff were incredibly helpful. A woman, I didn't get her name, who had only worked there 3 months spent a lot of time helping to fix a flight home that I screwed up. She was patient, kind and was able to help me out. There is a market and liquor store on the ground floor which is also helpful as there is no breakfast served here. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Vazil
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Perfect place to stay in Belgrade. right in the center, close to everything you need...cafe, restaurant, bars, important things to see... We had an exclusive room, which is very comfortable, beautifully designed, good bed, very clean... Very friendly personal. I recommend this place. We will certainly get back again when we come again in Belgrade.

Room Tip: exclusive room are just wonderful ...look the same, as is on the pictures of the hotel site
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Belgrade
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Great location – that’s what sold me on this hotel – but not much else. The reception is poorly manned so you have to wait for their pleasure. No amenities: no restaurant, no breakfast. There is just a jug in the room and you have to get your own tea bags. There is also a filthy rug in the middle of the room which I wanted to throw out of the window. I was in a tiny single room with water dripping from a faulty tap in the bathroom, so next day I asked for another room. The second room was not much better. I had to go and buy some cleaning fluid to kill the stench emanating from the shower and toilet. There was a lot of noise from people in the nearby park, so I could hardly sleep. I promise never to return to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 November 2012

We got a room on the first floor, just above Prizrenska street, where there is a taxi stand. From six in the morning, noise is almost unbearable. We asked the reception for a change; unfortunately, hotel was complete and we could not move. I ignore how much noise would've been in a different room.
Other than this unpleasant thing we were not expecting, beds were not made the day of our arrival and they didn't tidy up our room the next day.

Room Tip: At least rooms facing Prizrenska street are very noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joffah
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We have spent 4 nights in Beograd and we must say the king suite experience is fantastic;-)
Cool staff members! Recommending us some good old traditional serbian bars and restaurants.
I would definitely recommend the king suite and the lux suite... And even a double room since we had people in all rooms. Good value for price.

• Stayed: May 2012