“Extremely Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I don't want to exaggerate, but it was seriously delicious. I had salmon, and it was one of the best I've ever had. The seafood risotto we shared was also amazing, I was sorry that it was a share. The vegetables in the minestrone soup were just perfectly cooked, we were sorry as a family when the meal was over.

Also the waiter was SO helpful with everything, especially with the car parking, since we didn't know how the park o meter worked.

Also the price was VERY reasonable when compared to a western european country.

If I ever come to Belgrade again, I would certainly visit this restaurant again.

1  Thank CaslonHadDyslexia

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Amazing foood, fantastic people and beautiful decor! <3 For sure i will come back there in the future! Strongly recommended to everyone!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I arrived to Belgrade at around 5 in the morning at the train station, rainy, exhausted, 3rd day being on overnight rides (bus/train).... spent the morning walking around and by the time lunch hit I was ready to sit down in a nicer place and relax. I asked a clerk in a near by electronic store for a place where he recommends in town and this was where he pointed me to.
the atmosphere was super nice, the staff allowed me to use the wall plug with no hassle what so ever, and not just that but unplugged the lamp in order for me to have a plug and made sure I still had enough lights to see while i stole their electricity!!!

I was hungry but my stomach was not ready to eat after extensive/constant moving, a talked to the beautiful waitress who helped me get a soup that was not yet even ready in the kitchen and customized a whole plate for me!!!! WHAT RESTAURANT DOES THAT?!?!?!?! I was so touched!

The atmosphere of the place was beautiful as well, even to the bathroom decorated with lamps and pictures.

if you're traveling to belgrade and you're sick of having street stand sandwiches and want to treat your self to a delicious meal, here is the place. Beautiful and friendly waitress, also friendly cooks, good atmosphere (it wasn't open when i went but it has a terrace space with super chic lightings, probably for evening dining) and good good food that was probalby the best I had in a while that was filling yet really kind on stomach.
If youre from here, then I'm sure you already know this place kicks [--].

Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

I visited with s local friend for a quick pasta supper but felt so relaxed and welcome we almost stayed until the staff fell asleep.

The food was lovely and the service excellent. I was nicely surprised by the very reasonable bill.

We were the 'last man standing' and totally engrossed in conversation until we realised we really were quite late. TOP MARKS we were never made to feel hurried and there were non of those little annoying signs that the staff wanted us to leave.

The decor is great, slightly quirky and relaxing.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

A nicely decorated restaurant, with cute outdoor seating, very kind staff and BIG portions of good pasta! worth a visit!! it is not new, but I'v just visited recently, and I will be back for sure!!!

1  Thank PUTNICA80