“Absolutely Wonderful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kathy M
Hales Corners, WI
“Absolutely Wonderful!”
Reviewed 16 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We came to Belgrade with our three boys who are 16, 20 and 22. Trying to find somewhere to stay that would comfortably sleep all five of us was my mission, and I found the perfect place with Branko's apartment! The location is absolutely wonderful, with the patriarch's church across the street and the "?" Kafana right next door. It is two short blocks from the bustling excitement of Knez Mihailova (a street filled with cafes and people…if you love the action of a big city, this is for you!). It is also a short walk to Kalemegdan, an amazing fortress that takes you back in time. The apartment itself is very clean and has all the extras that one may need while traveling with a family. You can use the full kitchen, washer, drying rack, shampoo and blow dryer… Branko thought of everything to make you feel at home. It is on the first floor and has air conditioning too! (With temps in the high 90's, this was a blessing!) If you have any questions, just ask Branko. He is happy to help out. I would highly recommend Branko's apartment and whenever we go back to Belgrade (which I hope we will be able to do!), we will stay once again at our "home away from home!" Hvala!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious and clean
Liked least: wi fi was at times not as reliable
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Stuttgart

Reviewed 30 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Moscow
Reviewed 30 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing