“what a night...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Belgrade Nightlife Academy

Belgrade Nightlife Academy
Ranked #28 of 53 Tours in Belgrade
More attraction details
Owner description: The Belgrade Nightlife Academy takes you on a night out in Belgrade hard to remember, but never to forget! Discover all sides of the nightlife in the world's best party city! We offer 3 different tours for all kinds of interests: Party, diner and underground tour. A lot of fun for extremely low prices!
San Francisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“what a night...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

First let me tell you that I have been in Belgrade many times... I have a lot of friends there and I tought that I know the city. For me Blgrade was a normal city and I never understood what is all the fuss about their night life until I went on the Belgrade Nightlife Academy! I went there with my friedns from Sofia because we are also doing a pub crawl in Sofia so we wanted to see how our colleagues from Belgrade are doing and also to make king of a "team building" :)
For me the concept that they have is very good! You are the student in the academy and the guides are your professor and dean! On every new place you visit you learn something new! You'll learn how to drink rakia "like the real man do", you'll learn serbian songs, meet new people, visit clubs witch are connected through their toilet and you go in one place but you exit from another... at the end you'll be crawling back to your hotel and wishing to do it all over again!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank FilipTodd

• Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT I SPEND IN BELGRADE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

I Thank Belgrade Nightlife Academy for the best night I spend in Belgrade. If it is your first time in Belgrade don't think what to do at nights. Make reservation and spend a wonderful time with professors.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank EMRAH G
Wijchen
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great night in Belgrade”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

We had a great night out in Belgrade. We went to several nice places and enjoyed the great drinks, food and the friendly Serbian people. Our 'professor' Milka showed us the true Belgrade nightlife and places that we never had found on our own.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank richardvaneck
Zeist, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great way to get to know how the locals party!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

Me and my 4 friends had a really great time with professors Ralph and Ana. We had some traditional drinks (Rakija) and snacks and went to 4 different places. One of them with some life music where we sang along with the locals.
Even after the official part of the tour was done, we stayed much longer because we had such a good time! If you want to get to know how the local people of Belgrade party, sing, drink and dance, then you must take this tour!

Visited January 2012