All reviewsplace to staythe location is perfectigorhostelcity
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I came to the Habitat Hotel a couple of years ago and just fell in love, since then I've been there many times and would not choose any other place to stay in Belgrade.
Owner Igor and his colleagues are doing their best that you feel like at home and succeed in it. They are full off information and advices on what to do and visit in Belgrade. If you are lucky enough and Igor has time he will show you the town :) :) The location is perfect, 5 min walk to the center and the price is great.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Right in center of the city, next to the Presidential palaca, Parlament and the Kings Court. Pleasant atmosphere & nice hosts, very affordable. I stayed there at several occasions. Totally recommended 10/10

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017

During the past summer I spent a few nights at Habitat Hostel, and it thoroughly enhanced my time in Belgrade.

The owner Ivan ensured that not only did we have a comfortable and clean place to stay, but also that we were well connected with things to do and see in Belgrade, and at night that we were able to experience Belgrade's much touted nightlife.

If you are heading through Belgrade and want a welcoming stay and an immersive experience of Serbian culture, you must head to Habitat Hostel.

Room Tip: Travelling, Budget, Hostelling, Fun, Comfortable, Clean
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Good, we had a double bed room and asked for 2 bed room, they did it free. Igor and his people with the big four footed "Daante" was nice company to stay. They are very helpful, took us even for morning walk. They will arrange taxi n places to go.

Room Tip: 3 bed rooms are quite spacious and big
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2017

I felt very welcome by all the staff, and felt like I was staying in a cosy home. The staff are more than willing to point out awesome things to do in the city, and are always up for a big night out! The hostel was very clean, and had everything you need for a great stay in Belgrade. I will definitely be visiting again!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends