“My favourite itallian place”
Review of Campo di Fiori

Campo di Fiori
Ranked #273 of 1,361 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Honestly, when I think "I'm hungry" I think "Campo Di Fiori"! Great pizza and pasta, you can't do wrong with the choice. Personally, I mostly order pasta with salmon.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

It was a bit calm when we had a lunch at Campo, but we didn`t mind that since the nice little terrace was just for us :)
Staff was extremely helpful! The waitress helped us choosing from the menu and suggested the salad that was not even there but they made it for us :) We had pizza Puttanesca and classic Capricciosa with a lovely spring salad. The crust was nice and toppings also very tasty.
Interior is cosy but at spring it best to sit outside and enjoy beautiful Skadarlija street.
You wont go wrong if you choose Campo di Fiori :)

1  Thank Milessy
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

I've been in Campo dei Fiori sever times, basicly, because this place is close to my home, and also it is one of the few restaurants in Skadarlija, where they do not serve traditional Serbian food.
First time we came for lunch with my boyfriend, and I liked it, food was rather good, waiters was polite and smiling, restaurant itself is cosy...But when I came alone next time, waiter pointed to the worst small table close to the entrance, and was not polite at all!

And it was mistake to come there again after that! They was so rude and offensive there again! It was a cold snowy day, me and my friend was passing by and entered in Campo dei Fiori to drink something hot, warm up a bit, and then decide if we going to eat something as well. But when we told the waiter, that we going to drink something, she again pointed to the worst table close to the entrance, where is cold and draught. We just sit at the different table, because we wanted to stay more cosy (and restaurant was empty anyway!!!), but when the waiter saw that, she started to scream, that this place was not for us, because we were just drinking!

That's unacceptable! My advise don't go there! Or if you go, at least tell you going to eat a lot, so you will have a chance to get a good table and forced smile!

1  Thank Monica R
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Arriving late on a cool, rainy midweek evening, I wasn't entirely surprised that the inside seating was full, but the staff lit a gas-heater on the outside deck, took my order, and and served a drink while I waited 10 minutes for a diner to finish and leave. The pizza was thin with a tasty topping. The half-bottles of wine that were listed didn't exist, and wine by the glass came in such small quantities that I would have been repeatedly calling for more; so I ordered a bottle of the house wine, which turned out to be a very drinkable and inexpensive French Shiraz from the Pays d'Oc. When I didn't finish it, a cork was found so that i could take it away; that's my kind of doggy bag!

2  Thank IanAberdeen
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Out of Italy, many people judge a pizza by the (stupid) rule - the thicker (with more staff on it) the better!
This restaurant offers truly excellent pizza - thin, tasty, not overcooked - in a word - excellent!
Comparable to best pizzas I ate in Italy, and I've eaten a few!
Other Italian food also available.

2  Thank miske50