Hyatt Regency Belgrade
US$128
US$172
US$141
  • Restaurant
All reviewstea roomtea housefocacciametropolitan grillwalk in wardrobeacross the bridgeclub floorusce shoppinggreat hotelbusiness tripfive star hotelfitness centerexcellent facilitiesbusiness districtexcellent breakfastroom was largecomfortable bed
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I stayed for a couple of nights on business. Spa area is sublime, with very courteous staff, super "details" (swimming suit water extractor - wish ALL hotels understood the value of this) and wonderful pool / jacuzzi. Overall hotel decoration is very zen-like, reception very friendly as well, quick internet and very spacious room & bathroom. Only minus was AMEX card was denied for myself and 4 colleagues (really strange) and decoration of restaurant could be a bit more in line with rest hotel (too heavy carpetry etc.). Overall highly recommended!

1  Thank stalou
HyattRegencyBelgrade, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Stalou,

We highly appreciate you having taken the time to share your valuable comments with us as well as with other TripAdvisor users.

I am delighted to read that we met your guestroom, spa and restaurant expectations.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with the AMEX card. Please note that there was an issue with bank server, and the line was cut for a couple of hours. However, it was fixed in a timely manner.

Your feedback is extremely important to us and allows us to continually monitor and improve our services.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of having you as our guest.

Hom Parviz

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Was here for work. Room was clean and well maintained. Bed comfortable and the room quiet. Staff are great very helpful. I enjoyed breakfast, and the Tapas at the bar. Staff were happy to make recommendations.

1  Thank StarliteAustralia
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Lovely room. Nice reception. But housekeeping is the pits. After one night I went to the office and came back to the hotel at 5pm to find my room is terrible shape even after housekeeping cleaned it. Maybe it's only me but if I use the iron on the first night to take the wrinkles out of my clothes I don't want to see it in the room for the rest of my stay. If I use the coffee I would like that put away too. Now get this. I come in, take off my shoes and nearly step on broken glass, on the carpet in the middle of the room. How does that happen ? I know I didn't break any glass. I took the glass down to the front desk and I asked to speak to the manager, Kom Parvik. He's not around. So I just asked if they'd clean my room. I'm hoping they'll do the complete job this time. Nope. They only did a quickie vacuum. Thanks Hyatt. I won't be back soon.

Room Tip: Book a room at a different hotel.
2  Thank sambbenn
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I stayed 2 nights on business at this hotel The service was excellent throughout the hotel by the staff
The hotel is 20 minutes drive by taxi from the airport and central to the city I could not fault this hotel except the price was high

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank silverjet9
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Stayed for 4 nights at the Hyatt in Belgrade on business. Overall the hotel is fine but I found to be expensive. Rooms are large and clean and there are good services. Not a great location as it is located across the river from the center of the city so you need to take a taxi to get almost anywhere. Nice fitness center and pool. Restaurants and bars at the hotel are way overpriced. As well, breakfast was not included in the room cost and was very expensive to take separately. Internet service was good

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business