“Simply wonderful”

Splav Amsterdam
Ranked #421 of 1,213 Restaurants in Belgrade
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The river restaurant/club Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful clubs on water in Belgrade, it is on the river Danube, just behind the hotel Yugoslavia.Amsterdam offers you a chance to relax with your friends or to have a business meal with your clients. We offer you a range of international meals, but still the most influence on all meals has had the Italian cuisine. Beverages include a huge number of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and we also recommend that you try some of the vines which are brought from all over the Europe.This river restaurant has one of the most beautiful gardens on the entire river bank, a small dock and a parking nearby. You can reach it by various forms of transportation.Amsterdam has something to offer to everyone and its long tradition stands as the best recommendation possible, so don't forget to come.
“Simply wonderful”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I had a business meeting there, it was a dinner. The look of the restaurant is amazing, located on the river, a quiet relaxing place. The stuff was very friendly and profesional witch made our stay even more pleasent. As for food we take medallions amsterdam(pork fillet) and it was delicious. It was absolutely beautiful, and job done!

• Visited September 2013

• Greek first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
““THE BEST””
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I've been there once and I will certainly go again. They have great food, great service and great ambient. I strongly recommend to all who have the opportunity to go there, you will not regret it.

Visited November 2013
“Great place”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I have been there couple of times. The service is great and the food is delicious, you can not go wrong. Atmosphere is amazing and it is a place to be for having a good time.

• Visited September 2013
“Great service”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I visited this place couple times, they have a great service and delicious food. strongly recomanded this place.

Visited May 2013
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Great meals and environment”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have visited this place last week when I make a trip in Belgrade and I was amazed! The food, great service and the environment.I strongly recommend this place!

• Visited October 2013