“new restaurant is yummy”
Review of Le Garage

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Le Garage
Ranked #635 of 1,233 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: International
Description: We discovered this little place at the end of April when we were visiting family. It's fairly new and the service was slow but the food was delicious. We were told it was a fusion restaurant but it seemed pretty Italian! My mushroom risotto was cooked perfectly - not too mushy, not too hard, and the flavour of the mushrooms really came through (sometimes it can be way too salty. A lovely coffee with a cream pastry. Delicious. They are licensed also but we didn't indulge and in the summers there are tables outside. Highly recommended.
Gabriola Island, Canada
“new restaurant is yummy”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We were here on a Friday afternoon. Apparently the restaurant is really new - opened a few months ago or something. But it was fabulous. Very cool interior,kind of retro and when we where there they were playing old movies. I had risotto which was delicious - creamy and smooth and cooked to perfection. My husband had a "Tokyo Steak" marinated in soy sauce and served with pepper wasabi. It was also delicious - flavourful and the steak was melt in your mouth. I didn't have a salad but they looked like they could be a full meal. The waiters spoke a bit of English was was nice. I

• Visited May 2012