“Fantastic private tour throughout Serbia”

Serbian Heritage Tours
Ranked #8 of 57 Tours in Belgrade
More attraction details
Owner description: Serbian Heritage Tours are private tours which have been specially designed for solo travellers, couples, families, parties of friends and business travellers, for those who yearn a truly unique experience of Serbia. Serbian Heritage Tours offers a variety of private tours in Belgrade and day trips in Serbia: Belgrade sightseeing tours, Belgrade walking tours, Belgrade layover tours, Jewish Heritage tours in Belgrade and Serbia, Belgrade off the beaten track tours, Ancestry tours in Serbia, Special interest tours in Serbia as well as excursions and day trips throughout Serbia and tours of Serbian mediaeval monasteries. Our private custom tailored tours include services of the certified heritage interpreter/ licensed tour guide in English, Spanish and Italian and transportation in superior class vehicles with professional chauffeurs.
Belgrade, Serbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic private tour throughout Serbia”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I highly recommend Serbian Heritage Tours, led by Snezana Bulatovic, who led us on a wonderful 5 day tour of Serbia. Snezana is highly knowledgeable and developed a very interesting and affordable private tour based on our interests, including roman sites, monasteries, wineries, and the Sargan 8 train ride. She carefully selected every hotel and restaurant, allowing us to stay in monasteries and charming family run places. She also took special care to hire a wonderful and safe driver, which allowed us all to enjoy the experience in safety and comfort. As a result, our family of 7 (including one 3 year old and one 70 year old) was able to enjoy a fantastic adventure, visiting sites we would never have found on our own.

Visited May 2014
8 Thank Meralk87

• Hebrew first
Melbourne, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Sensational experience”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

10/10, A++. This was without doubt a sensational experience. Snezana arrived with her driver in the pouring rain to my hotel door, and from then on it was top class service all the way. She went to extra lengths to provide a tour specifically for my needs, taking me to places I would never have known about or visited if not for her.

Her depth of knowledge is unsurpassable, and her focus was entirely on what I needed to see and do. She put a lot of effort into ensuring she provided me with as much information as I needed, and I got the distinct impression this is what she does with every customer. At one point she asked the driver to make an unscheduled stop at a small monastery because she felt and sensed it would be a valuable experience for the research I was doing.

It turned out to be the highlight of the day: a visit to a small monastery where the nun was so welcoming she asked us inside and made us a hot cup of tea. It was delicious and very much appreciated on a wet and cold day. But more than that, it gave me an insight into someone's life that I would never have known about and access to buildings that were invaluable for my research.

My tour was 12 hours long, thought it felt much shorter because I enjoyed it all so much. The driver was very polite and handled the wet roads with great care. I felt totally safe in his hands because the roads in some parts of Serbia are challenging.

There is one big difference between Snezana and other tour guides, while other guides may stick to a plan as per their website, Snezana is entirely flexible and will provide more. Nothing is too much for her. I would use her again in a heart beat.

If I could give her six stars I would.

Visited May 2014
16 Thank gerty2010
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Private tour with Serbian Heritage tours”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We came to Serbia (Belgrade) for a short holiday (combined with a short business trip). We were taken around Belgrade city by Serbian Tours in cars and shown the sights with an English speaking guide who was absolutely fantastic. She took personal interest in showing us around, answered all our questions and was very interested in what we wanted to see. Nothing was too much trouble for her. I would recommend Serbian Heritage tours to anyone going to Serbia, especially for Belgrade city break.

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

11 Thank Roopkishen
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great tour with Belgrade / Serbia expert”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We really enjoyed our afternoon with Snezana. She is the perfect guide for a personalised tour. A walking encyclopedia on any subject you may want to know more about. Be it architecture, culture, history, society... And agreeable company too.

So book a tour to your liking with her. Or tell her what kind of tour you would like and she has it.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

9 Thank KilianBG
Gaithersburg, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent and very enjoyable tour”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We really saw a lot in just 5 days thanks to Snezana who is very experienced and knowledgeable. We were able to stay with local people, enjoy the local food, visit many, many wonderful places and experience Serbia at a level that most tours are seldom able to provide.

Visited April 2014