“Nice business hotel near center”

Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade
Ranked #10 of 86 Hotels in Belgrade
Reviewed 8 February 2014

New, very chic and modern design are the best things about this hotel. Breakfast is very good, but then, food in Serbia is one of my favorite, rooms are very nice and cosy. Staff is great, so polite and on your service. Location is good also, maybe 20 minute walk to the center of Belgrade.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SelmaTerlevic
Aleksandar V, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Mrs. Selma,

Thank you so much for your review and the positive feedback. It is my greatest pleasure to read such good comments for our staff. It assures us all that we are doing a good job. Thank you.

Hoping to welcoming you soon in our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I only stayed here for one night but had a very good stay. It's located in the business district so there's not too much nearby but taxis are reasonable and easy to get. It's handy for the airport.

The rooms are spacious, well designed and well-equipped. There was no iron in the room though - something I find a little irritating when I'm travelling for work. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet so I slept well.

Breakfast was great - they had a large range of different options. Service was very good too - throughout the hotel. Everyone spoke English and were all very chatty.

I'd definitely consider coming back for my next trip to Belgrade.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank moaksey

Dear Guest,

First of all thank you for having chosen our hotel for your last stay in Belgrade. Thank you for all the positive comments as well.
As for the Iron, we have it at guests’ disposal at any time, you just need to ask for it at our reception. We do not keep it in the rooms for security reasons.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This hotel is new and so modern, and I really enjoyed while being there. Breakfast is very good, staff is very polite, I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. Location is perfect, shopping centre Usce is nearby. Rooms have a nice decor, on the top floor is fitness and sauna.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the nice words and of course for having stayed with us. It is always a pleasure to host happy guests in our hotel and our mission is to make their stay unforgettable. Thank you for your support in this mission.

Hope to see you soon in Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I spent 2 nights at this hotel when attending a large corporate event and I was very impressed by the overall service, quality and fancyness of this hotel. The rooms are great, large and very stylish (the design is in my opinion very female..), breakfast was great, a huge variety, I received a very warm welcome when checking-in, all in all a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Hotelfan1969
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I attended a 2-day corporate event at the Falkensteiner Belgrade and it was just perfect! Each and every employee I've encountered was courteous, competent and very happy to help. I really liked the design, very quirky and stylish, the rooms are well designed and thought through (enough space to put down the cosmetics bag in the bathroom, proper hairdrier, biggish closet with many clotheshangers) and the beds are soooo comfortable! The kitchen did an excellent job for our event, all teh coffee breaks and dinners were on time, plentiful and with a big choice of options.
All in all it was a perfect stay, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Unfortunately my flight back home got canceled and the airline didn't let me go back to the Falkensteiner but put me up in another 4* hotel for one night. The best I can say for the other hotel is that it was clean. The bathroom was extremely small, towels thin and rough, breakfast buffet listless.
I will definitely stay at the Falkensteiner Belgrade again, even though I've only experienced two hotels there it is the best 4* hotel in Belgrade!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

The rooms are nice and the deco in most of the hotel. But the service is very sporadic especially on my second visit where I had to wait 10' to check in. Also reception was not very friendly nor helpful when we tried to book a taxi. Luckily the restaurant staff was brilliant so as the breakfast buffet. Big downside: people are still allowed to smoke everywhere including restaurants...

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Aleksandar V, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all let me thank you for your review. Not only positive comments help us to keep the good track. We will most certainly put some extra effort in order to improve and I am positive that after your next visit you will be leaving completely satisfied. Just to point out that in our restaurant the smoking is forbidden, also in 155 out of 170 rooms.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed her for only one night sadly, the king size room was excellent. The in room tv service was the best I've seen in any hotel. Compare this place to the Milan Hilton and you're comparing and Audi to a Fiat. Would stay here again if I was in Belgrade often.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Ron H

Dear Mr. Ron,

Your comments left us all in the hotel with a big smile on our face. The only thing I can say on behalf of the entire Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade personnel is a big THANK YOU!