Book now, pay at stay
US$128
US$92
US$88
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Crystal Hotel(Belgrade)
US$123
US$137
US$105
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$108
US$78
Agoda.com
US$277
US$262
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsexcellent locationrooms are cleansamirhostelfortressbedscitypossibility
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This is a lovely, heart warming and fresh place to stay!!! You will immediately feel at home, the atmosphere is kind, smooth and easy going. The staff is awesome, they are willing to inform you and to help you out in any way possible. The hostel is extremely clean and peaceful..an excellent place to enjoy your stay in Belgrade!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank palomasunny
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

This was the second hostel I've been in my life. But maybe I'm just lucky because Hostel Friends was a great hostel experience. Very clean and tidy. Rooms are air conditioned and the bathrooms are brand new. It's opened 24/7 so you don't have to be worried about being late. The staff is very friendly and they converse in fluent english. Position is awesome. Just a few meters from the Kalemegdan park and the old fortress. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. The next time in Belgrade I'm staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Vlatko S
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I originally stayed at a much bigger (and popular) hostel when I first arrived in Belgrade and left after 2 nights as I found it a bit too crowded.

Luckily, I found this hostel and was impressed as soon as I walked in. The place looked brand new (I believe they just opened in March of this year), very clean and modern. It's a small hostel and I felt at home right away. It's like staying at a friend's house.

It's in a great location, very close to Kalemegdan in a quiet street a couple of blocks away from the main tourist street. The rooms were quite spacious with big lockers/closets. They don't try to squeeze in as many beds as they could like some hostels do. More than enough room to move around even if the rooms are full.

They also have a very fast Internet/Wi-Fi connection, big screen LCD TV, a PC and a small netbook for the guests to use, free drinking water/coffee/tea, fully equipped bathroom.

The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful. They always offer to make you coffee in the morning and always available to answer any questions/give recommendations/etc. Had some really great times hanging out with other guests and staff here and met some really cool and interesting people.

Definitely up there in my list of favorite hostels. I normally don't stay in the same hostel for more than 3 or 4 nights, but I stayed here for 14 nights.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank jcalazan
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Very nice hostel to stay in Belgrade. Rooms, bath and all hostel are very clean. Beds are comfortable. Also people who works in this hostel are really nice and helpfull. Its perfect place, you will see when you go there, no worries.

Room Tip: There is also one room for only 2 people. But the bathroom is common for other rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2013

What luck that we found this hostel in Belgrade. Definitely the best hostel i've ever been. Clean, new, good location and very nice staff. It has all the necessities you need and more. Wifi, a pc, a laptop, cold water machine, kitchen etc. If you go to Belgrade you're crazy if you don't stay here! Made me feel at home in Belgrade. Many thanks!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends