US$110
US$128
US$92
US$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Hotel Moskva(Belgrade)
US$71
US$137
US$95
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$380
US$337
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsexcellent locationrooms are cleansamirhostelfortressbedscitypossibility
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Hostel is perfect for those who want to be in the heart of Belgrade. Everything is close and easily accessible. Hostel is equipped with a taste and a home environment, which leads to a feeling of relaxation. everything is clean and tidy. The staff is always there for any questions or help, even for things that are not required to help. If I come again, of course I want to stay right in the hostel Friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The best place to stay in Belgrade! Great info on the city! All the Intel you need. Had a great time here. The staff are very friendly. They showed us the best places to visit. I'll be telling my friends about this one. Highly reccomended. Bradford from New Zealand and Nik from Slovenia.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I spent the best holidays ever in belgrade and this place is so nice especially with samir and edita, I totally advice this hostel very clean and comfortable and very close to the center no need to taxi or bus. Go to hostel friends and enjoy

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I visited this hostel with a group of friends during the last week of 2013. In a word, we felt like being at home! The hostel is very clean and very well equipped. But above all, the management team is very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. They gave us valuable advices about the places to visit, means of transport, and made us feel at ease!
The hostel is also very well located in old Belgrade, with an easy access to the main museums and attractions.
In a word, the place to go to when visiting Belgrad!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This was my first time staying at a hostel, so I can't really compare it to others, but it was definitely great. The place is a converted flat, so it's smallish and feels quite snug and intimate and the location is perfect. The staff was wonderfully warm and friendly and I felt right at home the moment I stepped inside. I only stayed for one night so I didn't take advantage of the common room downstairs, but I did see it had a huge TV and seemed like a cool place to hang out. The hostel was almost empty so I had a four-bed room to myself. Everything is new and impeccably clean and the bed was very comfortable. I had free wi-fi in the room, the bathroom (again, perfectly clean) was right next door. The prices are more than affordable. In short, there is absolutely no reason not to stay at this hostel!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo