Open today: 09:00 - 18:00

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
Tours from Serbian Private Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Serbian Private Tours
from US$64.78
from US$37.02
from US$86.77
from US$65.36
More Info
All reviews fruska gora day tour wine tour iron gates sremski karlovci national park answering all of our questions knowledgeable person serbian wine beautiful country fascinating tour serbian culture highly recommend this tour his passion great guide excellent tour former yugoslavia
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We had a fantastic day with Miljan touring the Sumadija wine region of Serbia. The education we received was top notch and provided me a base to learn more. Loved the wineries and their diversity. Serbia definitely has very fine wines. We had a great time spending the day with Miljan, and learning more about Serbia.
Mike, Carolyn, Dave, Kyra, Ryan and Brad.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Serbian Private tours are very professional the moment I sent an inquiry, very prompt in replying in messages and give recommendations what to do in city.

Our guides or Serbian Hosts were Vlad and Slovan are great guys, on time, very knowledgeable on the tours and we have a great time.

I would recommend Serbian Private tours to my friends when visiting Serbia.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We were picked up promptly from our hotel in Belgrade by our wonderful English speaking guide Vlad.
We had a great day visiting the Lepenski Vir Archaeological site and our fantastic boat ride on the Danube, to the Iron Gates, topped off by a wonderful traditional Serbia lunch overlooking the beautiful Danube. The day was perfect and Vlad could not have been more helpful and knowledgeable. The boat trip was such fun and very enjoyable. I would highly recommend Serbian Private Tours. From our initial inquiry to the conclusion of the tour they were very professional, efficient and more importantly friendly. Vlad went to a lot of trouble to return my glasses to me which I left on the boat, thank you Vlad and Serbian Private Tours

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My guide Alexander picked me
Up at 9:15 with a warming welcoming From there we went directly to the fortress which brings a lot of history of Belgrade. This last means "white city" because the fortress was totally white. From there up you get the most amazing view of the city. There you find a column supporting a naked soldier. After driving around Alexander keeps telling you stories about his country which he is proud to be part of; History of the very beggining, passing through the 2 world wars , Tito, the disintegration of Yugoslavia("triebs of the south") until the modern days.
Saint Sava Cathedral is an around 86 years old contruction ( still working of the inside) erected in the name of this prince who converted as monk and was loved and respected. His bones were burned by the otomans and serbians decided to honored Saint Sava with this amazing church.
Havala was our next stop. I would like to say that the weather made possible to see the magic mountain from a different perspective goig theough a subreal forest. The monument to the fallen soldier was more than impresive; it transports you to a different time, where proud and patriotism helped serbians to raise from the ground. There, in front of the 4 Cariatides supportting this magnificent monument, a Šarplaninac dog was expecting us as he had known we were coming. After that we went up to the Galata Tower and even we could not see anything since it was cloudy, the white of the cloud reminded me:"I am in the white city" making more sense of this view.
We left to the Tito's museum and believe it or not,Alex forms part of this tour eith a pic of him in the time of the Resistance in the Milosoviç' s time. That Museum is a most to see Semigod Tito gifts and belongings from all iver the world counting the innumerable torches of the celebrtion of the youth's day on his birthday ( and what a way to celebrate ).
To finish the tour we went to Zemun, one of the 4 th monuments of the celebration of the 1,000 years of the hungarian imperium. This tour is a must to see Belgrad in front of the island in the other side of the fortress. 60 worthy steps that will show how an Ellysium. To close this amazing day we ate at the captains restaurant a barbecue of a variety of meats with a nice soup and salad. For coffee lovers , ask for an expresso.
I have to add that Alexander is not just a simple guide, he is your companion through time, glory, wars and hopes. He gives his heart to the people that eant to see the true of this amazing country.
Serbians are simply opening their heart back to the world.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Totally 4 points of views. With a beautiful restaurant. A van bring me about 8-hour trip. Detailed and totally explained every points of views. Very cool day. Specially recommend.

Date of experience: August 2017