Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Serbian Private Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Serbian Private Tours
from US$64.78
from US$37.02
from US$86.77
from US$65.36
More Info
All reviews fruska gora day tour wine tour iron gates sremski karlovci national park answering all of our questions knowledgeable person serbian wine beautiful country fascinating tour serbian culture highly recommend this tour his passion great guide excellent tour former yugoslavia
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Serbia fascinated me, I came here as a tourist, and continued to be interested in the way of life, the people and thier problems. I found love for the food, life in the city.The happiness, pride of these lovely people is outstanding .

Take a tour with Transporter Lux ask for Stefan he is fantastic, his knowledge about this beautiful country is super . Thank you so much for two fantastic days .Robert Malta .

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There’s no words to describe the gratitude we feel for our incredible first ski experience arranged by Serbian Private Tours. We were a group of 4 friends on a birthday holiday trip and the wish of the celebrant was to go skiing on her birthday.

From the very first email with Serbian Private Tours to make arrangements on our plan to ski, our experience was fantastic. He listened carefully to our interests and priorities and then built a fantastic trip in our budget that way exceeded our expectations. As a result we had an amazing experience in the slope, relaxation and taste their local food and drink.

Miljan was always available before and during our trip, and responded very quickly to emails and watsapp messages.  He made sure that we were all equipped for the ski experience. We forgot to buy gloves, so he let us lend his wife’s gloves instead, that was so kind of him. It was a treatment we never expected but were so impressed and happy to have.  I can't tell you how happy we were that we booked this trip with them.  We would definitely use them again if we ever get a chance to fly back to Serbia and have told all my family and friends about them!

Thanks a lot Serbian Private Tours for making my friend’s birthday so memorable.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 31 January 2019

My friend and I did a private day tour of Novi Sad and surrounding area with Vlada this past summer. It was such a fun day topped with the most incredible private wine pairing lunch - absolutely delicious and such a fun time had by all! Vlada was so knowledgeable and patient in answering all of our questions, and even more helpful ensuring that we were all set with logistics leaving Belgrade. Serbian Private Tours was an absolute pleasure to book and deal with, and highly recommend! Looking forward to returning to the area and using them again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

This was a great tour! I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for a tour of Serbia. For a little extra cost, they will pick you up from the airport and drop you off. They seem very flexible in scheduling the tours and making the tour fit your interests and schedule. Milijan was very knowledgeable. His English is expert, making him very easy to understand. Can’t recommend this enough.

1  Thank Marielle D
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Hvala Miljan!

I did a private tour to Priština with this company. Miljan is such a knowledgeable person, he really makes you feel his passion for the Balkan region. He also has amazing stories to tell, and is quite a fun person to have, as your tour guide!

I am not going to lie, I was a bit apprehensive going to Kosovo region, but as Miljan showed me, it’s actually not that bad of a place to visit. He did tell me beforehand that Priština still has a long time to become touristy, so he is very good at being real and not deluding people. I know some tourists have unrealistic expectations, so he will be direct, but not in an intimidating way.

Miljan will try and make sure that you have the best time possible. That is his main goal and I believe that this trip sure was a great time. Thank you for trekking back and forth, in order for me to actually see Kosovo.

I will make sure to book this company again, when I am next in Belgrade!

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I had a very good experience with Serbian Private Tours. Our tour was to Topola and Oplenac. Arrangements were fast and efficient. Our guide was very pleasant. The choice of restaurant was excellent. Very good option for non-Serbian speaking visitors to this interesting and beautiful country.