Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Serbian Private Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Serbian Private Tours
from US$64.40
from US$60.20
from US$86.24
from US$36.80
More Info
All reviews fruska gora day tour wine tour sremski karlovci iron gates photographs taken archaeological site national park comfortable car beautiful restaurant answering all of our questions knowledgeable person serbian wine in depth knowledge beautiful country rich in history fascinating tour
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My friend and I did a private day tour of Novi Sad and surrounding area with Vlada this past summer. It was such a fun day topped with the most incredible private wine pairing lunch - absolutely delicious and such a fun time had by all! Vlada was so knowledgeable and patient in answering all of our questions, and even more helpful ensuring that we were all set with logistics leaving Belgrade. Serbian Private Tours was an absolute pleasure to book and deal with, and highly recommend! Looking forward to returning to the area and using them again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

This was a great tour! I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for a tour of Serbia. For a little extra cost, they will pick you up from the airport and drop you off. They seem very flexible in scheduling the tours and making the tour fit your interests and schedule. Milijan was very knowledgeable. His English is expert, making him very easy to understand. Can’t recommend this enough.

1  Thank Marielle D
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Hvala Miljan!

I did a private tour to Priština with this company. Miljan is such a knowledgeable person, he really makes you feel his passion for the Balkan region. He also has amazing stories to tell, and is quite a fun person to have, as your tour guide!

I am not going to lie, I was a bit apprehensive going to Kosovo region, but as Miljan showed me, it’s actually not that bad of a place to visit. He did tell me beforehand that Priština still has a long time to become touristy, so he is very good at being real and not deluding people. I know some tourists have unrealistic expectations, so he will be direct, but not in an intimidating way.

Miljan will try and make sure that you have the best time possible. That is his main goal and I believe that this trip sure was a great time. Thank you for trekking back and forth, in order for me to actually see Kosovo.

I will make sure to book this company again, when I am next in Belgrade!

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I had a very good experience with Serbian Private Tours. Our tour was to Topola and Oplenac. Arrangements were fast and efficient. Our guide was very pleasant. The choice of restaurant was excellent. Very good option for non-Serbian speaking visitors to this interesting and beautiful country.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just completed a six-week trip through the seven countries that comprised the former Yugoslavia. We were traveling alone, so we could decide where we are wanted to go and what we wished to see and do. We utilized a large travel agency to help us with our itinerary and with booking hotels, guides and drivers. This agency is well familiar with providers, and they-contracted with Serbian Private tours for a portion of the trip.

We started our trip in Belgrade with Miljan when he picked us up at the airport. We then had his colleague, Dobri, for 4 hours in Belgrade the next day, Miljan for a full day in the Fruska Gora for visits to 3 monasteries and a home-based winery, another day with Miljan a couple of days later for a drive to Zagreb, and then again at the very end of our tour when we returned to Belgrade.

After many hours with Miljan, I think we have a pretty good idea of his services, personality and integrity. He is a top notch guide with a very good company of colleagues who has a wealth of knowledge, a wide range of interests, and a fun loving sense of humor that makes the time fly by. He is kind, considerate, prompt, dependable, and I think of him as a friend now!

We were most interested in history of the Balkans and current issues—not to say that the scenery etc were unimportant, but we really wanted a guide open to questions and with real interest in what he/she was doing. Miljan became a favorite of ours quickly. We would use Miljan again and again. We will recommend his company to our friends who are traveling to the area. I think we could have had even better planning in Serbia and the other countries nearby if we had booked directly with his company.

Miljan and Dobri were very considerate of the fact that after two surgeries and a broken leg this year, I have difficulty with steps and long walking distances. I want to do everything that my husband does, and I can do most things with some time. They made sure I had time to rest when walking and found ways so I could do almost all of the things I wished.

Could not recommend more highly!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I did the wine tour in October of 2018. It was an excellent experience that I highly recommend.

Miljan and I communicated easily during planning to ensure I was getting exactly what I wanted - to visit vineyards in a Serbian wine region.

Miljan and I selected a meeting place (my hotel was in a pedestrian only district) for a time of my liking. He was there then and we got off to a great start - he even brought a bottle of water for me.

We visited four vineyards during the tour and also had lunch on a terrace overlooking the region’s rolling hills. Each vineyard was unique and all had excellent wine. The first one was modern. The second very old. The third a larger winery and more well known. The fourth a small family owned property. I bought wine to bring home to the US from all four and will hold onto each for a special occasion.

Along the way Miljan was filled with information beyond just the wine. He is passionate about Serbia and all that it has to offer. We discussed Serbian culture and politics, the lasting impact of the war, and so much more.

I really enjoyed this tour, and you probably would too. If you’re considering booking: do it. When I return to Serbia, I’ll absolutely hire him again.