Open today: 09:00 - 18:00

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
Tours from Serbian Private Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Serbian Private Tours
from US$64.78
from US$37.02
from US$86.77
from US$65.36
More Info
All reviews fruska gora day tour wine tour iron gates sremski karlovci national park answering all of our questions knowledgeable person serbian wine beautiful country fascinating tour serbian culture highly recommend this tour his passion great guide excellent tour former yugoslavia
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just completed a six-week trip through the seven countries that comprised the former Yugoslavia. We were traveling alone, so we could decide where we are wanted to go and what we wished to see and do. We utilized a large travel agency to help us with our itinerary and with booking hotels, guides and drivers. This agency is well familiar with providers, and they-contracted with Serbian Private tours for a portion of the trip.

We started our trip in Belgrade with Miljan when he picked us up at the airport. We then had his colleague, Dobri, for 4 hours in Belgrade the next day, Miljan for a full day in the Fruska Gora for visits to 3 monasteries and a home-based winery, another day with Miljan a couple of days later for a drive to Zagreb, and then again at the very end of our tour when we returned to Belgrade.

After many hours with Miljan, I think we have a pretty good idea of his services, personality and integrity. He is a top notch guide with a very good company of colleagues who has a wealth of knowledge, a wide range of interests, and a fun loving sense of humor that makes the time fly by. He is kind, considerate, prompt, dependable, and I think of him as a friend now!

We were most interested in history of the Balkans and current issues—not to say that the scenery etc were unimportant, but we really wanted a guide open to questions and with real interest in what he/she was doing. Miljan became a favorite of ours quickly. We would use Miljan again and again. We will recommend his company to our friends who are traveling to the area. I think we could have had even better planning in Serbia and the other countries nearby if we had booked directly with his company.

Miljan and Dobri were very considerate of the fact that after two surgeries and a broken leg this year, I have difficulty with steps and long walking distances. I want to do everything that my husband does, and I can do most things with some time. They made sure I had time to rest when walking and found ways so I could do almost all of the things I wished.

Could not recommend more highly!

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I did the wine tour in October of 2018. It was an excellent experience that I highly recommend.

Miljan and I communicated easily during planning to ensure I was getting exactly what I wanted - to visit vineyards in a Serbian wine region.

Miljan and I selected a meeting place (my hotel was in a pedestrian only district) for a time of my liking. He was there then and we got off to a great start - he even brought a bottle of water for me.

We visited four vineyards during the tour and also had lunch on a terrace overlooking the region’s rolling hills. Each vineyard was unique and all had excellent wine. The first one was modern. The second very old. The third a larger winery and more well known. The fourth a small family owned property. I bought wine to bring home to the US from all four and will hold onto each for a special occasion.

Along the way Miljan was filled with information beyond just the wine. He is passionate about Serbia and all that it has to offer. We discussed Serbian culture and politics, the lasting impact of the war, and so much more.

I really enjoyed this tour, and you probably would too. If you’re considering booking: do it. When I return to Serbia, I’ll absolutely hire him again.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

It was really a fascinating tour that were full of joy and fun. We saw a stunning panorama view of the park and canyon. The place where we stayed were cozy and comfortable. Dobri was really helpful, knowledgeable and attention to details. All arrangements were well planned. We definitely will visit Serbia again for other places haven't visited this time. Thank you so much to Dobri and Miljan.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this tour to all those who would like to experience the natural beauty of Western Serbia. We really enjoyed the tour, it was really an authentic Serbian experience. Our tour leader Dobri was great and very knowledgable. He explained to us many historical aspects of Western Serbia and enthusiastically answered all of our questions. The Uvac canyon was the highlight of our tour, although it wasnt very easy for us to reach to the peak, the view was breathtaking and truly worth it. Highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Serbia.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I spent a few days in Belgrade but needed to get up to Budapest and hired Serbian Private Tours for a transfer tour north. Miljan was my guide and he was excellent! We stopped in Subotica in N Serbia on the way and enjoyed a lovely walking tour through the town and its incredible, very unique architecture. This town is not to be missed! We also stopped at a local winery for a wine tasting. Miljan was delightful to talk to (we covered a lot of topics) and I learned even more about the Serbian culture in his presence. He is a thoughtful, generous person and is running his company as such. As a solo traveller, I was thankful for his support and help getting to Budapest.