“Excellent restaurant and even better atmosphere!”
Review of Restoran Tabor

Restoran Tabor
Ranked #321 of 1,362 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was at the bachelorette party in Tabor. We had amazing time. Food and wine selection were excellent, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. 'll come back, that's for sure.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I was here for the first time and I had such a great experience.
The food, the atmosphere, the music... The Tabor!!!

I had a Tabor vesalica which is a house special. Also we tried cevape, and they are amazing.

we were greeted by very nice and handsome guy with a mustache who gave us a very useful tips about what to see in Belgrade.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Tabor is my favorite place in Belgrade! You can feel here the spirit of the whole town. Really bohemian with perfect music and food! After a stressful working week, it is always good to reanimate your brain and stomach with warm ambience in pure Serbian hospitality style! Great wines and my favorite TABOR PANCAKES put this restaurant on a very first place for pleasure for all senses! Cheers!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is my favorite place in Belgrade, where i always feel like at home.
Here you can have the best steak meal in town, along with great atmosphere with live music and very good service.
For your sweet tooth, there are many delicious desserts. I usually go with homemade-like pancakes, apple-pie with vanilla ice cream or snow Queen cake..you cannot mistake whatever you order!
I highly recommend this place!!

1  Thank Strmoglavi
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Tabor is a place where you can have your business lunch, romantic dinner or weekend dance. The staff is nice and they do everything to make you feel at home.
Food is delicious, I always find it very difficult to decide what to eat because menu is very big and tempting. As far as desert is concerned, I have no problem there - Tabor pancakes!

I always recommend this restaurant to everybody who asks me where to eat or take some guests from abroad.