“A perfect restaurant”

Restoran Tabor
Ranked #217 of 1,172 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Eastern European, International, European, Central European
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“A perfect restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

It is a typical Serbian restaurant with old traditions, although it has a modern design. The service is very good, the wine list is rich. You may taste a perfect Serbian food with high quality. There is a live music, which is also very good and is not noisy.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Ivanmil

• Serbian first
Helsingborg, Skåne Län, Sweden
“Good food, too loud music.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Spent a nice evening with friends. Waiter was very helpful, the meat was high quality but served with boring french fries. The starter platter was very good and the desert pancakes were excellent. The band played music too loud. A bit too pricey for what you get.

It is a good restaurant.

2 Thank kenneth548
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
“Perfect night with friends!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I am spending my Easter holiday visiting friends and family in Belgrade,and they took me to this great restaurant on Saturday. It was an amazing night. We had a 5 course dinner with all of serbian specialtys. We danced all night long and it was so great as there were some nice and funny greeks and music played their songs, there were slovenian people and our serbo-croatian group and we all sang ex Yu songs.
Staff is so nice and helpful and prices are really reasonable. Definitely coming back!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Cecilija C
“Wonderful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

On valentines day my boyfrind,took me to this place for dinner.
I can say they have a amazing food and great service.
Tabor is Definitly a place you have to visit when you are in Belgrade!!!!
Ivana S.
Skopje,Macedonia.

“Fantastic restaurant, amazing service, delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I visited Tabor restaurant last month when I was in Belgrade and it was the best experience ever! The food was so delicious, the atmosphere was very fantastic with great serbian music, the service is on the highest level! I would most definitley visit it again and I highly recommend it to everyone! The 'cevape' is a must try! :)
Bona P, Macedonia