“Good food in a romantic setting”
Review of Trac

Trac
Ranked #351 of 1,313 Restaurants in Belgrade
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We enjoyed dinner here in May 2014. The restaurant serves high quality food from a veried menu. Although not typically Serbian, we each had a very good salad for dinner. Price was a bit higher than we expected however.

1  Thank JohanReiziger

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Definitely best pasta in Belgrade! Great choice, most reasonable prices and nice place to eat and relax.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

For many years, my favorite restaurant! The food is excellent! Tiramisu splendid! Ambiance beautiful! Staff spontaneous, friendly, direct, unobtrusive. The waiters are wonderful especially commend them and salute them. Pizzas are extra, my favorite is NAPOLI and turkey in a white sauce with horseradish.
But everything else in the menu is great to try!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Interior and atmosphere are average. Nothing special. It is clean. Major problem was service. We waited for our dish more then 40 min. Also, we had to call a waiter several times to order before he came. I ordered ravioli stuffed with prosciutto, witch were poorly cooked. It was very hard to eat it and prosciutto looked like minced meat. My husbands meal was tasty- he ordered beef with tagliatelle made of spinach.

1  Thank Natasa B
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Stopped in after noticing it on the corner by grocer. The English translated menu was enough to pull me through the door into a very clean, friendly atmosphere with fantastic service.
Ordered the stuffed chicken breast with gnocchi (...that was the one strange item) and prosciutto. Cooked to perfection and washed down with a couple of local beers. My first meal in Serbia was a pleasure and was underscored by service I wasn't expecting based on previous reports of friends who've traveled the region.
All in was 1500 dinars so great value too!!