Design Hotel Mr. President
US$81
US$75
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Balkan Hotel Garni(Belgrade)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Restaurant
US$172
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsnice hotelmain busrailway stationhotel barrooms are spaciousbelgrade city centertwo nightsnight lifebig rooma great place to staybusiness tripportraitsarafatreceptionalienbackyardbathrobes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Nice hotel with polite personel and comfortable and clean rooms.Nearby parking, but the location is a bit far from the pendestrial area in the center.Small cafe-restaurant for breakfast but with more than decent choices. Taking into consideration that you will pay not more than 75 euro is nice choise (value for money). More than that, you should check other choises in Belgrade.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Tatjana V, Front Office Manager at Design Hotel Mr. President, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

DearCAMEX,

Thank you for your kind words.

We are very glad that you liked our hotel and services provided.
We will always do everything possible to exceed your expectations.
Feel free to visit us again soon.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed here one night with a friend and had such a great experience that we immediately booked our stay on our return through Belgrade. The staff are incredibly helpful and accommodating, and never lost patience with any of our questions or requests -- they went out of their way to help us figure our where to go and arrange transportation. The rooms are great, especially considering the price. I highly recommend staying here to anyone and plan to stay again when I'm back through Belgrade.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor right by the elevator, but didn't have any problems with noise. I don't think you can go wrong with a room here.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Luke W
Tatjana V, Front Office Manager at Design Hotel Mr. President, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Luke W,

Thank you for giving such a positive feedback for our services.
It is always a pleasure to hear our guests satisfaction.
At the Design Hotel Mr. President we do our best to exceed our guests expectations.

We welcome you to be our guests again soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel from a Friday to Tuesday on a recent business trip to Belgrade. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel was spotlessly clean. I stayed on the 4th floor in an extremely spacious room with an ensuite shower facility. The bed was very comfy, I had adjustable air conditioning and the TV had hundreds of channels. Breakfast was served downstairs in the restaurant and was perfectly adequate. The bar closed early, even though it was supposed to stay open till 12 midnight. The food in the bar was excellent, I ate there one night. This hotel was very well run, with friendly professional staff and a warm Serbian welcome. I was very impressed and would be very happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Diarmuid C
Tatjana V, Front Office Manager at Design Hotel Mr. President, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Diarmuid C,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful feedback.
We really appreciate your time to share your experiences.
It was pleasing to read that you enjoyed all aspects of the hotel from the comfortable room, breakfast, staff.
We are very pleased to see that you felt the service we offer met your expectations.
Hope to have you back with us very soon.

Sincerely yours,
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Georgous friendly front desk staff who made me feel like a seasoned regular from the moment I stumbled through the front door to the time I left, the Mr President is a true diamond in a city that has its charms and hidden surpises despite a slightly battered facade (Belgrade, not the hotel!!)

Handily placed for the both bus stations and the train station, Mr President overlooks a park that provides a little bit of calm amid the chaos of this hyperactive city.

Good value, decent sized rooms with much needed showers all in prefect working order plus a good hearty cooked breakfast to set one up for the day. Oh and did I mention the gorgeous, friendly, ever helpful front desk staff?

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Tatjana V, Front Office Manager at Design Hotel Mr. President, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Paula G,

Reading your lovely review is a true joy as this is exactly what we want to achieve for our guests, feeling of "home away from home" - thank you for recognizing that.
Your kind words about staff makes us all proud and it means a lot to us.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast in our Rushmore restaurant.

Looking forward seeing you again in the Design Hotel Mr. President and special greetings from our Front Desk staff.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was my first time in Mr. President and for sure not the last one. Hotel is in a great location, 5min from the main street but very close to the river and New Belgrade side. On check in I got loyalty card , that I could use it in a restaurant and caffe and get for everything I order, 20% discount, Everything was very clean, staff vas very friendly and helpful. Atmosphere in cafe bar is great, and bartender makes the best cocktails in Belgrade. Overall this became my favorite hotel from now on.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Tatjana V, Front Office Manager at Design Hotel Mr. President, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Valery1808,

Thank you for your kind words.

We are very glad that you liked our hotel and services provided.
We will always do everything possible to exceed your expectations.
Feel free to visit us again soon.

With warm regards,