“The best pizza ever, however...service..forget it!”
Review of Pizzeria Napule

Pizzeria Napule
Ranked #7 of 2,252 Restaurants in Kiev
Price range: US$22 - US$44
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Neighbourhood: Lypky
Reviewed 26 September 2013

No words can explain how much good is the pizza at Napule, really no other pizza at the moment are better that them pizza: juicy, crunchy at tasty like nowehere else! I would go to Napule everyday for that!
....however...
However the service is really not at the same level of the food! I was not expecting wonderful service, as in the city it's usually average service, but I can't was 40 minutes for my food when the resturant is half empty and the waiters are coming to me every 10 minutes asking me if we ordered already!! NO NO NO!!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

A Kiev resident mentioned this restaurant as a definite winner. In august we had good weather and were able to sit outside comfortably. Service was prompt and friendly. we tried out 3 kinds of pizza, 4 cheeses (with brie) seafood combo and vegetarian. all 3 were good and the 4 cheeses fantastic. on a return visit we ordered the 4 cheeses again.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

this is with no doubt one of the best restaurants in kiev.
the waitress was so helpful and suggested 4 pizza's which were great. One of the best pizza's i have eaten in my life.i didn't like the fact that this place doesn't serve french fries.
the order was fast and we did not have to wait for long as most of ukraine's restaurants.

the place is nice and the waiters are so helpful and most of them speak english.
you can access this place via klovska metro station which is so near.

1  Thank Mickelange
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We made sure we visited this Italian Restaurant as we had read all the good feed back on trip advisor and we weren't disappointed. My husband said it was the best he had eaten.The staff were very helpful too. Its a good walk from city centre but well worth the walk

Reviewed 23 August 2013

One of the best pizzas i ever had in Kiev, good location and perfect service. Pretty good prices for a glass of wine.