“Probably the best restaurant in Kiew!”
Review of Last Barricade

Last Barricade
Ranked #23 of 2,630 Restaurants in Kiev
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: Ostannya Barykada - is an art and gastronomic space, a meeting place of free people - new generation, born with three modern Ukrainian revolutions. Ostannya Barykada is a museum of three modern Ukrainian revolutions. Ostannya Barykada is 100% Ukrainian gastronomy and the first 100% Ukrainian bar. Boritesya – poborete! Fight and win!
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I was really imressed when I got there. (It was not easy, as we were asked for the Password, but we found it somehow). The restaurant is not cheap, but deff woth to visit, and try ukrainian kitchen in high quality restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Very interesting place. Would recommend anyone that goes to Kiev. The idea of getting in the restaurant is incredible. The food is great. Steaks were super juicy and delicious. We tried oyster with caviar- also delicious. The cheeses are ok, but not for everyone's taste maybe. The service was very good, there was live music too. All in all wonderful evening and unforgettable experience.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Once you decide to get here you will need to know the instructions. The place is hidden in the Globus shopping mall - you will be able to get there by elevator when you find the "OB" button.

Next, you will need the passcode to get in - "fight and win".

We had a guided tour through three recent revolutions that took place in Ukraine. The decorations are really nice.

The food is very nice, too. Everything is local. However, I gave the place 4 stars because of the service. A bit ignorant, indifferent and sometimes even rude. Refuse to speak and explain in Russian - I guess it is a part of the experience but it really seemed rude.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Last Baricade was a couple minutes walk from my hotel but I never find it if I was alone. It is realy hard to find and yuo can be very close but you can see nothing what show that is restaurant. Fortunately our ukraine friends were with us and we had very good diner here. Furniture is mix of diferent stiles but nice. All food was local with caviar from river fishes. The rest were delicious foods from Ukrine local beer votka etc. I enjoy.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I have been twice to the Last Barricade and I absolutely loved it both times. Fab food and athmosphere. Highly recommended

Date of visit: May 2017