“The best location and price!”

Partner Guest House
Ranked #5 of 395 Speciality Lodging in Kiev
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I've stayed for 4 nights in the apartment on 19 Baseina Street and I definitely loved it. Location is probably the best if you want to discover the main attractions in the capital of Ukraine. It is located in the city center, but not on the very noisy street, just across the road you can find big supermarket which works 24 hours per day. The apartment was very clean and when I asked for 1 extra towel I've got it in 5 minutes. Reception staff was very friendly and helpfull, they recommended me where to have a dinner and where to go first to feel the real charm of Kiev.
By the way, they have apartments not only on Baseina Street but also on the main Khreshchatyk street and some other places, the showed me some other flats and allof them look really nice. When I'll visit Kkiev again I will definitely stay there! Ii recommended to everybody.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lesia P

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The agency of apartments are very friendly and at least the apartment I rented is very good, clean, fully eqiupment, everthing in the apartment works. Near to City centre and Independence Square.You have bars and the evening amusement just around the corner.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I travel to Kiev frequently for business and always stay in Partner guest houses. I've stayed in 7 different apartments and they vary hugely. Most of them are clean and quite modern, a couple have pretty whacky decor but I have stayed in 2 which weren't so great. One in Shota Rustavelli which was a bit like a granny flat and had a bit of a funny smell and another in Baseina which hass a very pervasive smell of damp. I complained to reception who sent a cleaner in and she opened the window and sprayed some air freshener, which didn't help.

Overall though the apartments are mostly fine and the central location is great

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Partner Guest House coordinates the rental of a number of apartments around Kiev. I stayed at 3 different apartments all within walking distance of the office on Baselina Street. I found Partner Guest House on Hotels.com and didn't realize it was a rental agency. You have to go to the main office to do the paperwork and then you get sent to various apartments. It is a little bit of a challenge to have to go one place and then find another place.. and the maps given to you to find the apartment are not always easy to follow. You might also want to consider that if you rent a place for 2 days and decide to stay for a longer time, likely you will have to change apartments. I had to change apartments several times as a result. I also recommend you lock up a cheap rate when you first reserve a room. I was offered a cheap rate the first two nights, but every night I added the price when up.

All three apartments that I stayed at were very nice. They were far better than any hotel that I had stayed at on my trip. I should add that I was touring Europe, Russia and Ukraine on a motorcycle for 3 months. The three apartments that I stayed at were well outfitted with pots, pans, plates and silverware. You get much more than a simple hotel.

Again, I would enjoy staying at the Partner Guest House Apartments again but I would be sure to look up the cheapest rates to start and not extend my stay. The receptionists speak excellent English. Partner Guest Houses also have a subsidiary that rents cheaper places. You might inquire about cheaper places if you do not want a luxurious apartment.

Room Tip: The apartment on Lesi Ukrainky, Building 6 is a good one. I also stayed in a nice one by the footba...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank David E
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Very good price for the city of Kiev,apartment of baseina 12 had good equipment,but for three days we stay there they didnt change even the toilet Paper,i will give better rate if we had a normal service

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We enjoyed very much from our stay in this guest house.
the apartment was big and comfortable.
The hotel staff was very friendly.
they took care of our arrival and ordered a night tour for us in the city.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This is a review of 58 Krasnoarmiis'ka Street - first impressions are not good, entry is through a run down block & secure back door. Looks terrible. Also the code is the buttons together, not separately which confused me at 1am.

After this though it was a very nice, basic & clean apartment. Widescreen TV with cable (although minimal subscribed channels), free WIFI & good facilities.

It wasn't actually the apartment I booked, but it served as a good location - 2 minutes from entrance to football stadium.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo