Senator Victory Square
US$145
  • Breakfast included
US$96
US$86
All reviewstram linewasher dryer unitbreakfast downstairsapartment hotelnice apartmentsfull kitchenplace to stayspacious bathroomlonger staywashing machinewalking distancespecial thanksthe wi ficurrency exchangeexcellent stayroom servicecentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The experience was very interesting. The staff at reception was very friendly and helpful with good command of English language. I still remember the names Olga, Tatiana and Dima who were in particular always on toes to help me in day to day things. Rooms are cozy and wifi is fast.

Room Tip: Choose the room far from main enterance to avoid earth quake sensation everytime a tram passes.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Novoseltseva_Olga, Front Office Manager at Senator Victory Square, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Mr. Naveen,

On behalf of Senator Apartment’s team let me thank you for the warm words. I am glad we could meet all your needs and I can assure you that we will do our best each time when you come.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future!

Kind regards,
Novoseltseva Olga
Front Office Manager
Senator Apartments
Managed by DEOL Partners

Reviewed 22 February 2014

The hotel was a good choice. The stay was pleasant, the staff friendly and breakfast was fine. If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room away from the tram line. The room was exactly as advertized. No funny surprises. It seems that every room has a seperate water boiler, making you independent from the overall warm water supply. This is really nice. The fridge is spacy and a complimentary bottle of water rests on the desk. The reception desk is staffed by friendly and good looking women. Always makes a good first impression. You can eat quite well at the Tarelka restaurant of the hotel, and it isn't overpriced. The quality of the salads and main course is well above average.
If you don't fancy the menu, there is a proper Japanese restaurant named Tanuki, about 140 meters from the hotel. Although it is of lesser importance, the room also comes with a good tv with hdmi inputs and enough channels to satisfy most needs. What I really enjoyed, was a high speed internet connection (Wifi is free). The Wifi speed I measured was 39 Mbps Down/ 45 Mbps Up. Best I have ever had in any hotel. Overall I can recommend this hotel, and if I ever visit Kiev again, this will be my first choice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the tram line
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at Senator Victory Square, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Ravi_Almere,

I certainly do not want to miss the opportunity of thanking you for your friendly review on Tripadvisor.

It is a great pleasure for all of us to hear, that you enjoyed your stay at Senator Apartments Executive Court, and I am very happy that my staff was able to fulfil your expectations.

I hope that we can greet you again during your next stay in Kyiv.

Wishing you all the best!

Kind regards,
Galina Martynyuk
Director of Sales and Marketing
Senator Apartments

Reviewed 4 February 2014

This is a high standard apart-hotel with professional people to help you with any task . Perfect location for business people, nice modern rooms with comfortable bed. All that you can wish for at quite a reasonable price. The place to book in Kiev. I highly recommend it!

What else can I say rather than I like to return to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at Senator Victory Square, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dear Guest, many thanks for writing this review of your recent stay with us at Senator Apartments Executive Court. On behalf of my team, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that every aspect of your time with us exceeded your expectations. Receiving such positive feedback like yours truly affirms the service promise we aim to deliver each day for our discerning guests. Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to having you back very soon. Kind regards, Galina

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Hi,...Cannot recommend highly enough!!...Outstanding friendly service from front office! (English speaking)... Everything about my stay here was great... From the professional and considerate daily room cleaning, to the abilities of the chef in their convenient restaurant, to the first class 24hr doorman service.... You will find everything you need in your room and everything works perfectly. Thank you very much to all at Senator Apartments- Executive Court for allowing me to enjoy Kyiv far more than I could have hoped for!
Paul Bratby.

Directions: Only a few minutes to city centre.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul B
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at Senator Victory Square, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Paul, thank you so much for staying with us during your visit to Kyiv. We are so grateful for your feedback, and we thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Senator Apartments Executive Court on TripAdvisor. We will be happy to welcome you again in the nearest future!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

The apartments are clean nicely decorated and the staff are very good and friendly.. Anything you ask for they go out of the way to help you.
The location could be better you need a taxi as the mileage given by Expedia and the hotel itself are way off the mark, in fact you can double the distances. I would say at least 2.5 mile to Independace square and a lot of cobbled streets and poor paving make it hard work.
We are physically fit and we were huffing and puffing by the time we reached any landmarks. There is a tram that runs outside and for a 15p ride you can get to the main railway station. From there take an underground 20p to antwhere in the city. The taxis will rip you off with an £8.50 fair so book one from the hotel for £3. The breakfast was not used because of the £12 price tag, there is a supermarket 50 yards away.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank barryswash

Thank you for your recent comment on Tripadvisor. I am glad that you found the apartments to be nice and comfortable and our staff to be helpful and efficient. I am disappointed however to hear that you was not happy with location of our property as Expedia marked it wrong (by the way I have checked it personally and it is correct now). On this matter please note that Senator Apartments have three locations, so you are welcome to check more information on our website www.senator-apartments.com to make the right choice for your upcoming trips. We do hope to see you at Senator Apartments on your next visit to Kyiv!