“Good value for money”
Review of Oselya Kiev

Oselya Kiev
Ranked #25 of 112 Hotels in Kiev
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Nice B&B with good location if u are looking for peacefull stay. Downtown is 10 min by car. Nearby are lakes, big park, monastery and village museum. Hotel gives bycicals for rent but Kiev is danger city for ride. Maximum you can take it for park. We really enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel. Nice option if you want to explore the city.

Room Tip: We stayed at Sky on clouds room. It was big and light room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mariya S
Oksana_Bogorodova, Owner at Oselya Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Mariya, thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. Recently I discovered new beautiful road for bicycle trip and will be glad to go bicycle with you again. See you in Spring. Oksana

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I would describe this as a boutique hotel and I believe there are seven rooms available, and it is situated in calm and green part of Kiev. We had beautiful view from the room to the garden.

We stayed a few nights before and after doing trip to Chornobyl. Oksana the owner kindly arranged trip for us. Staying in the hotel was so relaxing! Oksana and Lena were very kind and interesting to get to know, and took me under their wing after I got ill. They also arranged trip to Poltava. Home-cooked meals during our stay were delicious.

I recommend this to anyone wanting to relax and stay away from the noise of Kiev but at the same time to be in the city.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Andreasge

Dear Andrea, it is very nice you managed to keep nice memories from Ukraine after your trip. I hope your health is much better now. See you again as there are many places in Ukraine which you should see! Oksana

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The hotel and staff were all that I needed for a brief stay, but the most impressive thing went beyond that. I only had a brief stay in Kyiv, this time, and had a tour organised for the day. I did not know it but the guide had been recommended by the hotel. When she arrived late for the tour I was given, at no cost, a meal to help fill in the time until she arrived and the use of the room that I had already check out of. I would not have expected it anything but was grateful to take up unasked for offer. It was an example of great customer service that other hotels could learn from.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank PeterGW2013
Oksana_Bogorodova, Owner at Oselya Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Peter, I’m very glad to hear you again. I hope you enjoyed excursion and this trip gave you more interesting information about our history. We have quite interesting time now - contemporary history to be with EC or Russia. I’m sure you next trip will be also interesting ) Regards, Oksana Bogorodova

Reviewed 20 November 2013

A great experience.
Because we wanted to visit Kiev, we opted for an accommodation near the city center. We had seen the recommendations and it's exactly right. Great people, perfect room, good service, very helpful, free transport to the metro-station, breakfast is included, dinner is possible........ So: during our next visit to Kievwe will stay definitely in Oselya.
Inna and Wietse

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WietseInna

Dear Inna and Wietse, thank you very much for your review. We will be very glad to welcome you again. Oksana Bogorodova and Oselya team )

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I give the Oselya hotel in downtown Kiev, Ukraine a strong recommendation. It's a quiet and romantic place to take an old love or to build a new love. Located close to the Zhulyany airport this hotel might be a great place to stay before or after a domestic flight within Ukraine that used this convenient in town airport.

The grass in the garden was still a deep green in early November, with Koi swimming in the fishpond. It's a truly lovely garden even in late autumn. I'd love to come back when the roses are blooming.

Breakfast is included in the price and the staff can supply lunch or dinner (with your choice of Ukrainian food) if you would like that.

The hotel is absolutely lovely and almost brand new on the inside. From the outside however it looks like just another boring house. The address is clearly marked on the hotel, but the sign that says Oselya is very small and you won't see it until you walk up to the door and ring the bell.

I'd definitely love to stay here again!

Room Tip: The room called "Myth of the Sun" has windows on two sides, great light and on the days we...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kadfad
Oksana_Bogorodova, Owner at Oselya Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you very much for your sweet review. We were very happy to welcome you and your fiancé in our hotel. I’m not sure you have visited lakes near the hotel. This is also very nice walking area. I hope you will explore next time. BR, Oksana

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed at Oselya twice and the service was excellent. The staff even printed my boarding passes for my next destinations and drove me to the airport for my very early morning flight. I had never stayed at a bed and breakfast before and I was very pleased with the accommodations and the attention to detail.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Butterfly10011001
Oksana_Bogorodova, Owner at Oselya Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Thank you very much for nice review. We hope third time will be soon ). I wish you a nice day. Oksana

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Friendly staff, excellent breakfast spread with a variety of choices, homemade and organic too. You can have your breakfast in their wonderful garden but it was raining most of the time we were there so I could t take any photos.

Room Tip: Ask for balcony view so you can over look the garden at night
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ms Ade A

Dear Ms Ade, we are very glad you appraised our garden even in raining season. I hope we will have chance to welcome you next time and to serve food in the open air. We already work on menu ). Regards, Oksana Bogorodova