“Excellent stay at InterContinental”

InterContinental Kiev
Ranked #2 of 111 Hotels in Kiev
Chisinau, Moldova
“Excellent stay at InterContinental”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is the best hotel in Kiyv I stayed so far. Excellent services, luxurious rooms, tasty and various cuisine. No need of transport to get to downtown where you can find everything you can need. Will surely come back and recommend to friends.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
InterContinentalKyiv, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to your next visit to Kiev.
Hotel Management Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed here for four nights over Easter and it was excellent. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and the Receptionist remembered my name every time I went to the desk! Nothing was too much trouble. We had a standard room which was more than adequate and facing the back - so very quiet. The 11th floor cocktail bar is worth a visit for the view alone. The spa is nice but the pool was freezing so swim quickly! Stayed at the Ukraine hotel on our last visit but never again it'll be the Intercontinental every time.

Room Tip: Standard rooms, in my opinion, are well above standard!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you liked our hotel, b-hush lounge bar and our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Located very centrally. Clean, comfortable, new, well appointed. Signs in English. Good choice for a business traveler.

From the hotel it is easy to walk around the central Kiev. Its close to many of the churches, main squares and the government buildings.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
InterContinentalKyiv, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us. We will surely be sharing them with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed end February for 2 nights with some colleague. Superb facilities, very luxury room, cute Spa and fantastic restaurant and bar (11th floor) - High end style lounge restaurabt with very delicious food and Service level - the best I have seen in any other place in kiew. Will surely come back!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sokolova1
InterContinentalKyiv, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We are pleased that you liked our facilities, delicious food and service level.

We trust that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Strasbourg, France
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is what you call a good hotel!

Nicely appointed room even if the style is common. I like the free soft drinks in the mini bar and the efficient free wifi.

Nice lobby with different area for a coffee or wait time for your colleagues or friends.

Never saw the gym when there.

In term of bar and restaurant it's good.The breakfast room also a restaurant is basic but food is good. The French and local restaurant is good but the best is the terrace when the weather is good.

The service all together is good and can sometimes be amazing (I came once with a broken leg and the waitress at breakfast was then more than perfect!).

Last thing is location and its location is top!

So if you are in Kiev don't hesitate to try the Intercontinental you shouldn't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Avoid the 2 last floor as if the rooftop bar is open you might not sleep well...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank SheikhDaCize
InterContinental1, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Our aim is to provide our guest with memorable experiences and we are delighted to learn that we were able to leave a positive impression.

Depok, Indonesia
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Upon arrival, I was surprised that the hotel has a note that I would like to have view to the Cathedral even I already forgot about my request so I was so delighted on that time. I was upgraded one level to Deluxe room due to my Ambassador status. The Deluxe room is very spacious, modern and luxury. There was a complimentary fruit platter, macaroons and mineral water in my room. The complimentary mini-bars were also highlight during my stay. That was great !!!

There's a Wifi problem in my room during my stay where I cannot login on all of the username. I asked if someone could check the wifi problem in my room but the hotel finally provides the router on my room. Such a great service !! However, it turns out that the router still has a problem and again...Sergey or Serhii (i forgot) from concierge helped me and I didn't know what he did but finally it worked !!!

The hotel location is unbeatable, it is only within walking distance to Maidan Nezalezhnoshti (about 10-15 mins). Since I have early flight so I asked the FO to have a wake up call and taxi. I just slept on 2 am and thanks to the wake up call so I could still wake up on time. So it is much appreciated !

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
7 Thank virtualaris
InterContinental1, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sending us your kind feedback and for choosing InterContinental Kiev for your recent stay. We will pass all your great comment to our team.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Kiev.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel for several days before a New Year. I liked everything about it. Rooms and service were excellent ! I had breakfasts there all the time I was there. I really loved it. The service was excellent. Prices are very fair for the stuff u guys give to the customers. I used to like to have a cigarette in a lobby bar with my partners. The guys, working in that lobby bar are very friendly and well-behaved. This hotel gives an excellent service and a great location of the city also. Everything was just Perfect. From now on Ill be always staying at that place.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank QWER333
InterContinental1, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will definitely pass your comments to our Lobby Bar team.

We are looking forward to your next visit to Kiev.

Hotel Management Team