I've stayed over 50 nights in Kiev hotels over the past few years and the new InterContinental is not only the best hotel in Kiev but is of a true international 5* standard on all levels.
- arranged pick up at airport and they sent a member of the concierge staff (Andrei who is superb) who had my key and checked me in on the way to the hotel.
- mini-bar is complimentary for all non-alcoholic beverages
- excellent (and free) wireless that works everywhere in the hotel
- brilliant and friendly staff
The physical plant is superb. You can sense real money, thought and time went into this. Food (and selection of food) is top notch and the roof bar is stunning.
I wish the InterContinental website did justice to this property. It has to be one of the best ones in the group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the very heart of ancient Kiev and next to three main Ukrainian orthodox churches—St. Sophia, St. Michael and St. Andrew—the location of the InterContinental Kiev is truly unique. Built to match its historical surroundings, the hotel’s traditional style is grand and elegant. Business travellers will appreciate our proximity to corporate entities, government agencies and embassies. When it’s time for leisure, a wealth of shopping, historical and cultural sights are nearby including the Opera House, Khreschatyk (Kiev Main Street) and the Museum of Eastern and Western Art. Spread across 11 floors on the Dnipro River and City Wings, 272 rooms including 7 suites offer you pure relaxation in traditional surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Kiev reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kiev Hotel Kiev