“A great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 111 Hotels in Kiev
Nashville, Tennessee
“A great place to stay”
Reviewed 12 January 2011

I found this to be a very nice place. And would definitely stay there again. I found the people spoke good english, and the one girl in Olivers restaurant bent over back words to help me and my girl friend with her poor English and my poor Russian I just wish I new her name she was great. It was so good we went back for two more nights. It was one of the best New Years Eve's I have ever had. And the restaurants were all good and lot's of food. The rooms were great & very clean. Dan.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Reviewed 14 December 2010

I have tried the Hotel about a year ago.The upgrade to a deluxe with the Ambassador Status was given and then and the welcome was very friendly.
The Steam room was not so clean and Spa was rather dark. At 20:15 ,I asked them to fix my air condition, but it took 5 calls with different answers. Only finally when I told them that I will check out, they finally came and realized that something was broken. The rooms are classical, but small. I would choose the Hyatt for service first.

3 Thank lufthansa1974
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 11 December 2010

Truly saying I'm very surprised with previous review, cos I can't say anythinh bad about the hotel. Everything was first-class. I was staying there last week, came for business conference. We had productive bussiness negotiations at the lobby (there was great coffee and whisky by the way), also they have live piano music there, very relaxing. At the evening
I together with my partners visited lounge bar b-hush on the hotel roof. GREAT panorama! night Kiev is wonderful. Strogly recommend their caviar coctail, haven't ever tried anything like that.

1 Thank FrancescoDo
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 5 December 2010

This hotel is one of the best in Kiev. In my view maybe the Hyatt across the square is a little bit better. The lobby is nothing special. The lobby bar is nice with a big crowd of amazing looking prostitutes.

The rooms in general are fairly small but nice. There is a very cool looking bar on the 11th called b-hush. Worth checking out.

There is a fairly small swimming pool with an even smaller gym. But it does the job for sure.

The breakfast is simply amazing.

1 Thank GPeto
Paris, France
Reviewed 23 November 2010

I spend a lot of time in Kiev , I am going there every 15 days , I have tried nearly all four and five stars hotels ; the two best one are the intercontinental and Premier palace .
for the intercontinental , friendly service ,good location near st Sophie , very nice rooms ( not very big but ..)
they have on the top a very nice bar with a beautifull view on the city .

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
Georgia
Reviewed 28 September 2010

stayed 2 nights for a long weekend in kiev...We arrived early (around 11am) and was given our room right away. The room was very clean with a rainshower and free minibar and free internet. The hotel is right next to 2 main churches and down the hill from independence square. A mini mart is right next store as well as a great sushi place with a english menu. We walked all around and even figured out the subway system(cost per ride is 25 cents) From the airport we walked outside the terminal b and got into a mini van that will take you to the metro or train station for 25 uae. From the metro stop it was a short walk up the hill ..total cost 3 dollars. We took a taki back to the airport for 250 uae.
Great hotel however the concierge was horrible ( I knew more about the tourist sites and how to get to them then she did) All she could recomend was a very expensive private tour guide. The room was very quiet and a/c worked great. All over a great hotel.

Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Grayce_The_Super_Cat
Wantage, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 September 2010

I stayed here for a night following BA failing to fix a plane on the tarmac. Due to the lack of coordination and direction from BA, we didn't get to the hotel till late.

Everything about the hotel was slick.

The rooftop bar was especially good with an excellent feel and great views of the city.

Only downside is the price in the week - shame as I would love to stay here again, but I could not justify New York prices.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business