“The only company to deal with-we will always use Kievapartment.com”
Review of KievApartments

KievApartments
Ranked #65 of 427 Speciality Lodging in Kiev
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We travel to the Ukraine at least once a year. We require sometimes the best location and other times since we are leaving for another city quickly something clean and inexpensive. This company knows us and treats us as a special guest each time we need their service. We are never disappointed and they are always accurate about the unit we are renting. I highly recommend this company.

Jon Lynch
Newport, Oregon

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 January 2011

Nickolay at Kiev Apartments is extremely professional and reliable. I put a lot of trust in him to make my stay great and he delivered 100%.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank twiggy1005
Reviewed 23 December 2010

Oxana, and her team, are truly wonderful! Be sure to use her drivers for airport transfer and any travels in and around Kiev! Very friendly, very reliable, very honest! Your driver will advise you on restaurants or any other needs you may have. These people truly appreciate you and will make your visit perfect! The driver assigned to me during my stay is now my friend, we stay in contact by email. Very highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank StanW78
Reviewed 29 November 2010

Our stay in Kiev was made perfect by the excellent service you provided. Being located right on Kreshetik St. was fantastic, not only did the apartment have an excellent view but it was very clean and anything we wanted was already there waiting for us. You provided an excellent value, thank you. I will not hesitate to recommend you to my colleagues and clients in the future.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank dreamteam_10
Reviewed 21 November 2010

The rooms were clean, modern, spacious and right down town. We loved the service and the price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank John-Garfield1
Reviewed 4 November 2010

I highly recommend Kiev Apartment.com. Kiev Apartment is a first class company. You will not find a more professional company to work with in Kiev. The staff are exceptional in helping you locate the perfect apartment to fit your needs. The apartment I stayed in was well furnished, clean, and had very comfortable sleeping arrangements. You will not be disappointed with your Kiev Apartment experience.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank InnerDigital
Reviewed 31 October 2010

I have had the opportunity of traveling to many cities around the world such as: Bratislava, Slovakia; Vienna, Austria; Santiago, Chile; Lagos, Nigeria; London, England; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Moscow, Russia and several others. I have experienced poor accommodations and excellent accommodations during my travels, but I will have to say that the apartment I stayed at in Kiev, Ukraine with KievApartment.com was superior to all. The apartment had been remodeled and decorated to excellent standards, unlike many other apartments I've rented throughout Eastern Europe. The location was also great, being close to restaurants, shops and numerous sightseeing places. If you are traveling to Kiev, this is the place to stay. You will not find a more affordable, yet beautiful apartment.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business