“Great Business Trip!”
Review of KievApartments

KievApartments
Ranked #67 of 421 Speciality Lodging in Kiev
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We cannot recommend Kiev Apartment enough! We are contemplating doing business in Kiev, and having stayed at an apartment in Moscow instead of a hotel when we were there, we would prefer to stay in an apartment setting, especially for any business lodging. They arranged for an interpreter, and as we needed to meet with our clients in an informal setting, they provided breakfast for us one morning for a breakfast meeting! The other times, we had no problems cooking in the well-furnished kitchen, and they are quick to let us know the best places to shop for food and anything else. The beds were better than most hotel beds, too. If you are travelling to Kiev, you must stay at Kiev Apartment!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Toilet button broken. Main doors downstairs are never shut; security issue! Going up the apartment was scary and dark. Not at all well lit. There may be double doors but the inside the apartment but one of them didn't lock, so what's the point? The bedsheet had a hole.
Sofa bed smelled weird. Not enough toilet paper was provided.Wi fi password should be written down somewhere. We shouldn't have to call.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Sherry L
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I travel quite often to Kiev. I have a couple of times used Kiev apartments for rental of bed adn breakfast flats. They pick me up in the airport and run a smooth service. I am always impressed with their kind and personal service. On my last business trip they helped me out with an interpreter with 1 hours notice as the one I normally use didn't show up. So tums up from here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I fell in love with being in the center of everything and feeling a part of the population. So comfortable, safe and accepted. It's true Location, Location, Location!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2012

This was a great pick for business lodging. Excellent service and great location. The apartment was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend this apartment to anyone that would travel to Kiev.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Thank Jared and Natas... L
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Once again I stayed with "Kiev Apartments" during my recent business trip. I stayed at their property on Kreschatic Street and it was like a home away from home.
Oxana is terrific to deal with and everything was organised from being collected at the airport to my return there. They even collected my groceries for me to organise my bed & breakfast and snacks when I wanted. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, private, safe and quiet and with a fast and relaible internet service, a perfect business lodging at a fraction of the cost of a decent hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This was my first trip to Kiev. I took a chance and randomly chose Kiev Apartments from the internet selection. What a pleasant surprise! The apartment was as advertised and Oxana was a pleasure to deal with. We arrived to a spacious, well appointed apartment complete with a kitchen ready to prepare dinner. All we had to provide was the food! Along with the wonderful view from the balcony we were within comfortable walking distance from many shops and attractions along with the Metro. We have already contacted Oxana about our summer visit and I am looking forward to another enjoyable stay in one the apartments they provide.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple