“Nice apartment in the heart of Kiev”
Review of KievApartments

and 1 more site!
KievApartments
Ranked #68 of 400 Speciality Lodging in Kiev
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We stayed for the weekend in Kiev. KievApartment are serious people taking care of their guests. We took the transfer option from the airport to the apartment. We really appreciated the kindness of Nicolai the driver, his perfect English, advises to make us feel welcome in this unknown city. The apartment was nicely decorated and well equipped in the heart of Kiev. Many thanks!
Fabien

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fabien B
KievApartment, Управляющий at KievApartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Thank you, Fabien, so much for such a respond. We always do our best and try our best to make a worry free trip for the customer and making sure all needs of the customer are met.
We will be happy to see you again in your next trips to Kiev and using our services

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We stayed in Kiev for over a week during the Euro 2012 tournament. Oxana and her staff were excellent and efficient in dealing with all our queries and questions. The apartment itself was located perfectly and was spacious, clean and comfortable. We had an excellent stay, many thanks.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2012

This was my very first time being in kiev to stay ! =)
oxana and staff took very good care of me and there flats are the best so far in the Ukraine , very clean, very nice bed room, kitchen , living room, bathroom,, internet, and TV systems , in English and Russian, very clean , quiet there at my location. there is maid service , and a driver to pick you up at the air port and return to air port ! =)) but please issue any last minute , notify oxana , so to prevent any other coast to you do to you being late to there location ! , they are there to help you with your stay there , just ask them and they will help you ! =))
They and the flat made my stay the best so far in the Ukraine !=))

Sincerely ,

Daniel R. Ditmyer.

Room Tip: Just get with Oxana and staff and they will help you with your needs ! =))
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel D
KievApartment, Manager at KievApartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

thank you for your post and your rating. we are glad hat you had enjoyed your stay with us. we will be happy to serve you in your future trips to ukraine with us.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

A nice appartment in the city centre. Kitchen, bathrom, terrace. Good service - phone contact, they fixed transport from and to airport - good english skills. Location cannot be better. Not perfectly clean, but quite ok.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank BeM07
Reviewed 21 April 2012

We stayed in 2 apartments. they were both very large and clean. One, facing the street, was a little noisy for my taste but I am very fussy about that. If you have mobility problems this is not a place for you - there are no elevators and stairs are pretty steep.
Service is very good - a rrepresentative can meet you at the airport and bring you right in at a reasonable price. You must remember that if you are stying more than one night you will have to pay cash for the second night and beyond. First night can be paid by credit card during reservation.
There is a small general store right across the street from the apartment and they are open very late. You can buy anything there including alcohol.
Don't worry about small stuff. This is a great value

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Coming to Kiev quite often for business can pose challenges with regards to choosing high quality accommodation without being ripped off in terms of hotel prices. As a woman solo traveller, I have always preferred hotels as I feel more secure staying in hotels. However, as there was no available room in the hotel where I use to stay, the office personnel booked an apartment with a central location. It was also the first time our company was trying this service, so we were all anxious on how it is. The good reviews in Trip Advisor alleviated my anxiety a little. The company driver gave Artyom, the manager a call as soon as we got out of the airport, so he was on the dot to deliver the key and to show me how things worked, when we arrived at the apartment's address. There is a code to the entrance door of the building and upon entrance, I was a little wary about the state of the entrance hall as it did not looked maintained. There is an elevator, which is a relief considering that the apartment in in the 4th floor.
There is a double door to the apartment itself, which is apparently very common in FSU countries. Upon entrance, to my surprise, the apartment lived up to the photos in the internet. It is spacious, clean, well-maintained, well equipped kitchen, all the amenities are there for comfort. There is a walk-in closet in the bedroom with plenty of hangers, so I could totally unpack for my 15-day stay in Kiev. The wifi functioned quite well and the cable tv with English channels kept me company when I came back from work. It was close to the Bessarabska square and there is a very good shopping center around the corner. I could walk to the office and was accessible to the other offices, where I had meetings, so our driver need not pick me up everyday. As the building is almost in the corner of a big boulevard, there is some traffic noise coming in the bedroom, but after a few nights, I got used to it. This is not the last time, I will use this company. In fact, I have already booked my next stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Exelcis
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We cannot recommend Kiev Apartment enough! We are contemplating doing business in Kiev, and having stayed at an apartment in Moscow instead of a hotel when we were there, we would prefer to stay in an apartment setting, especially for any business lodging. They arranged for an interpreter, and as we needed to meet with our clients in an informal setting, they provided breakfast for us one morning for a breakfast meeting! The other times, we had no problems cooking in the well-furnished kitchen, and they are quick to let us know the best places to shop for food and anything else. The beds were better than most hotel beds, too. If you are travelling to Kiev, you must stay at Kiev Apartment!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business