KievApartments
Senator Maidan(Kiev)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2010

I highly recommend Kiev Apartment.com. Kiev Apartment is a first class company. You will not find a more professional company to work with in Kiev. The staff are exceptional in helping you locate the perfect apartment to fit your needs. The apartment I stayed in was well furnished, clean, and had very comfortable sleeping arrangements. You will not be disappointed with your Kiev Apartment experience.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank InnerDigital
Reviewed 31 October 2010

I have had the opportunity of traveling to many cities around the world such as: Bratislava, Slovakia; Vienna, Austria; Santiago, Chile; Lagos, Nigeria; London, England; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Moscow, Russia and several others. I have experienced poor accommodations and excellent accommodations during my travels, but I will have to say that the apartment I stayed at in Kiev, Ukraine with KievApartment.com was superior to all. The apartment had been remodeled and decorated to excellent standards, unlike many other apartments I've rented throughout Eastern Europe. The location was also great, being close to restaurants, shops and numerous sightseeing places. If you are traveling to Kiev, this is the place to stay. You will not find a more affordable, yet beautiful apartment.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank jimdprice
Reviewed 30 September 2010

Without knowing who I could trust in the Ukraine, I contacted Kievapartments to pick me up at the airport and provide me with an apartment in Kiev during my visit. The apartment was excellent and I was close to the places I wanted to visit. They also provided me with a personal three hour tour of all the great places to see. I learned a lot from their tour guide who spoke excellent English. I am from the Washington, D.C. area and really enjoyed seeing the Ukraine's national monuments and places of national importance. The apartment was very comfortable and clean and I was able to sleep very well there. This company can also provide you with train tickets in the event that you want to travel to other cities like I did.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank burn-fat-with-coffee
Reviewed 26 September 2010

I rented a total of four apartments while I was in the Ukraine. I would say this was the nicest apartment. It was very nice and in the perfect location with a balcony on Kreschatik street which is the main street Kiev. Right near subways, many nice restaurants and even a McDonalds if you want to save a few dollars. The apartment itself was air conditioned and everything they said they had in the apartment was actually there, unlike a few other apartments I had in the Ukraine. I also had trouble because KLM left my luggage in Amsterdam. I asked Oxana, the apartment rental agent if she had an English speaking driver that could help me get my luggage the next day and she sent Nickolay along with me. He was very helpful and saved me a lot of time dealing with the customs and airlines to get my luggage. I would definitely recommand this apartment rental agency to anyone that wants to spend time in Kiev and doesn't want to spend a fortune on a hotel. The apartments are definitely a better way to go in the Ukraine. The worst thing about the apartment was that I had to sleep on the hideaway bed n the living room rather than in the bedroom because the air conditioner was not powerful enough to overcome the tremendous heat wave in early August. Normally, I doubt this would be a problem.

Ed

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edward W
Reviewed 31 August 2010

Used UkraineTrip.com for booking train tickets and one airport transfer. Very reliable and safe. Prompt reply, excellent service. would use them again.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends