Kiev apartments Grata
US$300
US$258
11 Mirrors Design Hotel(Kiev)
US$2,926
US$310
US$290
  • Pool
Premier Hotel Rus(Kiev)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$145
US$141
US$50
US$31
Ibis Kiev City Center(Kiev)(Great Value!)
US$73
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This is a great place to stay if you want to visit Kiev!! We stayed there in May for three nights and had a wonderful experience.

We traveled with two little children, so we needed some independence that a hotel wouldn't give us (and a cheaper rate!). Grata Apartments offered us these features.
We stayed at 10 Mala Zitomirska a very central location.

Although the building is a bit old, the flat has been recently refurnished, clean and the kitchen is fully equipped. We could have breakfast, lunch and dinner there (there' s a mini-market just across the street), saving some money and being able to prepare easily "kid food". Internet connection is offered free of charge.

The experience with the staff of Grata Apartments was very positive. You can reach them 24 hours a day by phone, e-mail or Skype. I booked a car to go to the airport on our way back and the day before I wanted to make sure everything was in order. After our day out, I connected to my Skype account and ask them through the chat to check if the booking was okay. I got online confirmation in less than 5 minutes!

On the plane back home we realized that we forgot our camera at the restaurant where we had dinner the day before. I wrote to the people of Grata and they went to the restaurant to get the camera for me. We studied together different options for the shipment and then decided that the courier was too expensive (almost the value of the camera itself). They sent me the camera by normal mail free of charge (!!) and I got it yesterday.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2013

This was my second visit to Grata Apartments in Kiev. The driver pickup service from Kiev Borispol Airport (KBP) is very convenient, especially for late night arrivals from western Europe. Sometimes the apartments have slightly dodgy unlit stairwells, but nothing untoward has happened to me and the apartments themselves are safe and secure. Typically quite spacious inside and always to a good quality. Thanks again Grata.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank streviews
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I went to Poland and Ukraine for Euro 2012 and booked three weeks in Kiev at Grata's 53 Pushkinska apartment as unlike other apartment operators they were not trying to rip people off with crazy prices. Unfortunately I was the victim of theft in Poland and this cast doubt over whether I could afford to stay the full three weeks. Grata were very helpful, though, happy to take payment in parts as my plans became clear.

The apartment was in a great location. The building looked unpromising but the apartment itself was excellent: quiet, clean, well furnished.

I intend to go back to Kiev next year and will definitely book with Grata again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Wantage1
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Being in Kiev in the middle of the winter can be a challenge. Our stay was for seven weeks and we spent the first week at the Radisson Blu. After very little work, secured a swanky and very conveniently located one bedroom apartment through Grata. Staff speaks/writes perfect English and is helpful and on call 24 hours a day. We were able to include maid service and a driver in our rent and still save money over the Radisson, all well being warm and toasty in a 9th floor apartment. Kudos to Grata for being easy to work with and providing there services with a smile. NOTE: As of Feb '12 they are not accepting credit card payments in person. Not sure if you can book with CC's online.

Room Tip: http://accommodation.kiev.ua/pages/shevch.htm This is the apartment we chose. They have locations all over the city.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Ellecar
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I stayed in two different Grata Apartments in Kiev, one on Saksaganskogo Street and one on Krushchatyk, within the space of a few weeks of each other.

I had used Grata's driver pickup service – the driver didn't really speak English but was friendly and picked me up as scheduled at Borispol Airport. He took me straight to my apartment without any problems.

The apartment on Saksaganskogo Street exceeded my expectations – it was very well furnished, completely clean, quiet, safe and secure. Internet was provided by cable (not wireless as advertised) but it was fast and had a reliable connection. The bathroom was good and the kitchen had everything I needed. Tastefully decorated and a great base very close to the centre of Kiev. My only gripe was that the stairwell didn't feel that safe, even during the day. One night I came up the stairs and there was a half naked man draped unconscious over the bannister – odd, but it didn't do me any harm.

The apartment on Krushchatyk wasn't as tastefully decorated as the other one, but was still very well equipped and enormous. Some of the interior features were really nice, it had a large bath, well equipped kitchen and very comfortable bed. You could have had a dance in the living room it was so large. The apartment had a balcony too. Again, the stairwell didn't feel particularly safe (though better than the Saksaganskogo stairwell), though someone was stationed at the bottom of the stairwell 24/7. The final flight of stairs up to the flat was completely unlit. Once inside the flat though it was safe and secure. This apartment was even closer to the centre of Kiev, just a few minutes walk from the main Maydan square.

Grata Apartments offered a great accommodation and driver pickup service and I'd recommend them to anyone coming to stay in Kiev on a short or long-term basis.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo