“Excellent”

Ranked #130 of 2,293 Restaurants in Kiev
Price range: US$12 - US$37
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Immediately as one steps into Grill Asia, two contrasting and yet sympathetic feelings are experienced – warm traditional hospitality and acute conceptual innovation. There are two bridges that lead to different parts of the restaurant, the contemporary design of this space draws in the guest with its unique charm. One feature that makes this comfortable and ultra modern restaurant so exceptional is the sleek open kitchen. There are a wood-burning oven and exposed grill for the preparation of European food, while original Asian dishes are cooked in two large woks and a special steamer. Acquiring the particular meat, seafood, vegetables or other rare and exciting ingredients, of the high quality essential for producing a meal worthy of such a restaurant, is not an easy task. However, with time and patience we are able to find what is needed to enable us to live up to our responsibility of providing the quality meal experience expected by our clients”. Grill Asia is a place with something for everyone, from the Sushi Bar, Indonesian fried noodles and the very popular Nasi Goreng to a seafood grill and oyster bar, as well as delicious ways to end your meal, such as our famous white chocolate cheesecake.
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A must try for foodies in Kiev. Perfect quality, fresh ingredients, amazing flavors, great service. I ate Indonesian, my husband sushi and sashimi. Everything was perfect. And they prepared the wish of my kids, that was not on the menu. Bit pricey, but I surely will be a frequent guest. The food is amazing here, but if it is your only time in Kiev, and the weather is good, don't forget to go up to the rooftop terrace for a coffee or dessert to enjoy the panoramic view of the city center.

1  Thank KrisztinaZBudapest

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We went to this restaurant in August last year. We had breakfast and lunch here. The food was fresh cooked and delicious. The service was high exclusive. I have not met the same kind of service in Ukraine ever. The price was not cheap, but in my opinion if you want to have high quality , you just have to pay for it. I would recommend this place with big pleasure. We will definitely come here again in our next trips to Kiev.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I have always been a fan of dining at Hyatt in Kiev. This May I had a lunch there for my birthday. The sir fry that I've ordered was excessively salty, which ruined the flavour and my enjoyment of the dish. Moreover a side dish, suggested by a waitress by the way, was served 20 minutes after I finished the main course. By that time I was already full and didn't want to eat it. The restaurant wasn't event busy at that time - most of the tables were free. It pains me to say that the restaurant has fallen way below expectations for an upmarket establishment and I hope the management could improve the quality of food and service again.

3  Thank hurk_b
Reviewed 26 May 2013

As is consistent with the Hyatt Regency that this restaurant is attached to, everything about it is excellent. The food from the opening appetizers Minced Chicken Salad, Grilled Scallops and Spring Rolls, to the main courses, Turbot and Indonesian Mee Goreng to the dessert - all was excellent and impeccably served. The service level even exceeded the food with a warm attentive wait staff who were not just good at their jobs but even better human beings. Highy recommended. It is pricey - cost us about $210 U.S. including tip but it was worth it.

1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Great fresh sushi..late night...It was great food on our first night in Kiev, but a little pricey. All in all, a nice Japanese style dinner at a very late hour (11PM).