Kiev Central Station Hostel
US$50
US$310
US$290
  • Pool
Premier Hotel Rus(Kiev)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$65
Hotel Nivki(Kiev)(Great Value!)
US$28
Ibis Kiev City Center(Kiev)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$73
  • Restaurant
US$112
US$108
11 Mirrors Design Hotel(Kiev)
US$2,926
US$157
US$130
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscommon roomshooting rangenice kitchencommon areasother guestsa great place to staypalatajoannaukrainefloorcitylaundrykyivtaxisrates
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Awful hostel, administration steel people's things (i was robbed-my charge device from iphone, which I kept under my bed was stolen) and in the last day manager asked me to pay 100 UAN for a one day in spite of I'd paid for all of days! It turned out that she didn't marked in computer one day of my accomodation, and despite of this fact, she refused to leave me from the hostel while I wouldn't pay! It's horrible! Disgusting location-30 minutes to the nearest metro station by hills and there are no another transport here! I recommend to stay away from this hostel as father as better!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Warm atmosphere and nice people there. Look for Aricio, the owner of the hostel, to have nice ideas about walking around the city, and the guided tours to Chernobyl. I work with nuclear materials, and was amazing to visit Chernobyl. Aricio knows the best places for cheap beer too. One of the best hostels that I've stayed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2013

It's actually an apartment turned into a hostel, so it's very homy and cozy. It's very easy to meet fellow travelers there. The staff is extremely nice and helpful (big thanks escpecially for Marishka <I have no idea if I spell it correctly>). It's not in the city centre, but easily within the walking distance to the main spots of the city. Plus - there's a really cool bar just around the corner - Palata #6 (remember - you enter at your own risk :P)

Definitely a lot of fun! ;)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Maybe it is not easy to find it and the first glimpse at the neighbourhood and the door make you wonder it this is it...but then you enter the door and it is a wonderland!!
It is a small cosy hostel 2 floor only but with really cool atmosphere and travellers fro around the world. You have a fridge and whole kitchen to use as well as unlimited tea. Rooms are cosy and bathrooms clean.
I have to say I have never met such a helpfull staff like in here. They will show you all the non-tourist places and sport, suggest you most crazy and charming places to go for a morning beer and you will not like to leave this place for sure!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2013

The hostel was really great, clean, helpfull staff (specially Aricio, the owner who is a great guy). Fairly close to public transport like trolley and metro. In the evening Aricio took us (me and some other guys sleeping there) to a great bar which I would have never found by myself. Got some great tips to what to visit. I booked the private room, it was really nice, but after the trip I would just take a bed in the big room. Those bed's are really cheap, and you get everything you need.

Room Tip: Private room is great, but located directly next to the toilet, ventilation system can wake you up in the middle of the night if somebody uses the toilet. 12 bed room give's great vallue for money.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo