“Yum!!”

Ranked #68 of 2,528 Restaurants in Kiev
Price range: US$20 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Incorporating only the freshest ingredients, Chef Fabrizio Righetti and his team prepare regional specialties from across Italy. The restaurant also features a sunny terrace and an impressive wine cellar stocked with selections from different parts of Italy.
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

This way such an amazing restaurant. We were trying to find something very good for dinner and we stumbled across this place. Our server Daria was amazing! They gave us complimentary appetizers and drinks. Coming back later tonight, it was quite the experience. Highly recommend and the service was absolutely exceptional. Ask for Daria!

GMRadissonKiev, General Manager at Mille Miglia Ristorante & Enoteca, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Anastasiya,
Thank you for such positive and sincere review. We are proud to have our people with us and we will definitely pass to Daria your positive feedback. Looking forward to welcoming you again and to delight you even more with true Italian cuisine and a perfect service.

Best regards,
Claude Bulte

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We were staying in Radison Blu where this is said to be fine dining at the entrance so we had dinner as two. The quality of food is good but for the price we paid in Kiev, I would suggest to try other restaurants. It is nice if you stay outside. The other point which was a bit disturbing was we gave the tip as part charge to our room and the waiter was kindly asking if we can give tip as cash since they get more with cash! We apologized saying we do not have any local money. There should not be this kind of discussions with customer in these quality restaurants in my opinion.

GMRadissonKiev, Manager at Mille Miglia Ristorante & Enoteca, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for inappropriate behavior of our team members.
Please, let me assure you that it has nothing to do with our company standards and I'll do my best to avoid such situation in the future.
I hope, that the rest of our facilities and services appeared to be in line with your expectations and despite of this pity incident we still have a chance to welcome you at our hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Claude Bulte

Reviewed 10 March 2017

The food here was excellent. It was nice to have a comforting, familiar option in case my culinary experiences out and about during the day were less than stellar. Service was great and the servers were friendly and helpful with questions about the city. I dined alone for several dinners and enjoyed being able to just sit and relax. Seating was never a problem, wait times for food were never excessive. The bread basket brought out while waiting for the main course was continuously refilled.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Feels like an overpriced vapiano. Service was good but food nothing more than OK. Interior felt cheap and I'm not surprised the place was almost empty.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I dined alone in this attractive, modern restaurant and was made to feel welcome by the exceptionally friendly staff. My waitress knew the menu and gave me excellent suggestions. I have not dined in many Kiev restaurants but this is the best I've found. The Chef is from Rome and it showed.